Do you like the Temporary Reward system and unmatched FLTQ/ILTQ - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you like the Changes?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!, Its Super!

22 12.72%
  • No!, Its Horrible

117 67.63%
  • Too Early to tell

34 19.65%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like the Temporary Reward system and unmatched FLTQ/ILTQ

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree cant get current systems to work. Why r they even attempting to release new content. Fix the old issue before even contemplating new events.

Post Count
    There is no problem with change, but most of us don't like the "Surprise Mutha****a!" way of this being dropped on us without warning.

You can change the goalpost, its your game. But let us know before hand that its changed would be nice.

Post Count
    I hate it with a passion

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The temporery boost are okey, what is not okey is they are clustered in a confusion, you wont even know where to start or what to do first. It could have been a good event if goals are more linear and organized.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    I don't mind the temporary rewards, but all the clutter in the goals folder is obnoxious at best. Seriously, have an LTQ and a Frontline, don't make us sift through 15 goal variations to do a quest.
    This really needs improvements. Specialty when the goal your working on jumps around in the goals list. Be nice if the goal you are working on stays at the top of the list.

Post Count
    The temporary boost are a nice change from the useless units we usually get from these events. They can be achieved for free or very little gold. Unfortunately Gree will slowly raise the price as we become conditioned to the change.
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Post Count
    it would be different IF we could activate them when we needed them. Would make a huge difference.

Post Count
    It's a scam guys. Look at the shipment locator event. Locators are 300 gold each. Total value of the prize before it gets taken away: 172 gold, give or take. If you get it for free, fine, but if you are going to the store to buy a missing locator you just lost.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Events should be synced, it just makes sense.

The temp rewards would be better if they were given earlier in the globe so that you got maximum affect.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You knew this was a bad idea in kingdom age gree... Why do it here also?

Post Count
    I quite like the temporary rewards although the cluttered objectives list makes me feel a little I'll. The only thing that will make me not like the boosts is if for example: Gree gives +5 energy Regen.... Gree increase all ltq energy requirements as if they were giving out a +10.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondo View Post
    The temporary boost are a nice change from the useless units we usually get from these events. They can be achieved for free or very little gold. Unfortunately Gree will slowly raise the price as we become conditioned to the change.
    i 2nd that

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thebruce View Post
    If we're going to have this many goals to sift through, why not organize them? Or let us organize them? goals keep moving around and it's annoying having to find it in a new place each time. :P
    Totally agree with what you are saying

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by killlerb View Post
    I see these as a good way for players who might never achieve these types of bonuses permanently to benefit from them in the short run. As someone who missed out on the good ole days of health regen and energy bonuses for a reasonable amount of gold, I see this as a nice way to get a temporary boost.

Would I like it if these were permanent? You bet. Will I complain because they aren't and I was able to earn them with reasonable effort/investment? No. I look forward to faster regen this month for Epic Boss and for WD.
    Well put!! This is pretty much EXACTLY how I feel about it!!
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    it would be different IF we could activate them when we needed them. Would make a huge difference.
    Ooooooooo yeahhh, that would be awesome!
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson