Do you like the Temporary Reward system and unmatched FLTQ/ILTQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you like the Changes?

Voters
173. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!, Its Super!

22 12.72%
  • No!, Its Horrible

117 67.63%
  • Too Early to tell

34 19.65%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like the Temporary Reward system and unmatched FLTQ/ILTQ

Consistent Contributor El Wonka's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Do you like the Temporary Reward system and unmatched FLTQ/ILTQ

It appears that Gree has created a completely new system with these temporary awards that will only
    be active during the current cycle as well as the FLTQ/ILTQ not matching up. I'm all for change..but only
    if it is for the better..however..just wondering what everyone thinks.
    EL DIABLO OFFICER

Post Count
    Well i have thought about it, and these temporary rewards could be good. Its annoying by how many events have to be on at once, but think if this happens every war its just going to be the same. If i managed to get 40% health regen and +5 energy regen say, then that's going to be good for the events that last, and that's it. But the same will go again next cycle, so you'll just end up the same. It works, but annoying to do.

Unmatched LTQ'S I really don't like though.
    Back again, but now i'm not playing as much

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Personally this new system is horrible, for the reason that Gree could have thought of many different ways to do this and ACTUALLY rewards players, this is like giving a fat guy a cookie and then saying you can't eat it you can only stare at it and then they take it back, and personally if someone did that to me they would have a bat in the face because I love my cookies.

If Gree would have instead made the rewards a bit harder to attain but instead of making them temporary made them so you can keep them even if they had to reduce it to -1 to -2% health regen I would have been okay with spending money as long as I knew that I would get to keep those rewards.

One thing that i know for a fact is people hate working hard for something that they know is temporary and having the guts to still charge them like its some sort of food item at a fast food restaurant is a slap in the face.

Post Count
    I don't mind the temporary rewards, but all the clutter in the goals folder is obnoxious at best. Seriously, have an LTQ and a Frontline, don't make us sift through 15 goal variations to do a quest.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Well, this event is not enjoyable at all.

I love it, this could finally put an end to this scam

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Unmatched f and I LTQ are horrible.
    Temporary boosts are late in second part of cycle too.
    Last edited by Annihilator2; 09-19-2014 at 12:53 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    If we're going to have this many goals to sift through, why not organize them? Or let us organize them? goals keep moving around and it's annoying having to find it in a new place each time. :P

Post Count
    FA is the new WD. They make all equal so more gold is used. All the WD awards you worked so hard for are not used in FA. So hence more gold.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    First off lets say I hate LTQ's way too many per cycle. So fact you get these temp awards by LTQ and high xp just don't seem worth it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's just Gree's new method to get you to spend gold. If you fall for it then it worked. Your choice

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Stop whining and just quit

Post Count
    I see these as a good way for players who might never achieve these types of bonuses permanently to benefit from them in the short run. As someone who missed out on the good ole days of health regen and energy bonuses for a reasonable amount of gold, I see this as a nice way to get a temporary boost.

Would I like it if these were permanent? You bet. Will I complain because they aren't and I was able to earn them with reasonable effort/investment? No. I look forward to faster regen this month for Epic Boss and for WD.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The temporary boost would be acceptable if they worked. I had a -5% and a -15% Health Regen that did not show up. I contacted Gree and they said it was resolved with a hotfix and closed the ticket. I provided screen shots showing that it wasn't showing up even after a data download. The event ended without being to use those two bonuses.

My $.02

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's good...however it'll get to the point where everybody will just keep getting the same temporary boosts in which case why not have a good bonus, like the health regen on a prize harder to get. If these boosts are going to keep being given out willy nilly it makes more sense to stop that and give permanent boosts out. Just voicing my opinion

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Unmatched f and I LTQ are horrible.
    Temporary boosts are late in second part of cycle too.
    Good point, why are they giving temp rewards with 9 days left in cycle? Fail gree