DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Street Assault: Yawn

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    Check the guide...although the top unit was called "assault demon" in the first war it was a unit with 12,000 points, now it has 14,000 points. In addition I am quite positive that I had left over top units from the first assault that are not in my inventory today.

What I would like is for somebody who also had left over top units from last assault to tell me if they too lost them (in which case it is a game wide mistake) or do they have these units now (in which case this a personal issue with gree.)
    Check in your inventory. I had 475 comets and 1 demon left over from last SA. I still have them and the power on the demon is indeed listed as 14000. To find them you need to not sort the list by any category, just let it list the units alphabetically and scroll over to items with names beginning in "assault".

Almost $30m of useless units that are now also cluttering my inventory. Awesome.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Folks: Please respond here if my suspicion is correct about lower deploys.

I think gree has not corrected the glitch where your energy used to kill bosses reduces your stamina in War or deploys in SA.

If true this may be why you started with less than 250. Furthermore EB will conflict with SA.

I cannot think of any other aspect that a player can do outside of one event that affects another. If you PVP before an event everyone should have differing levels of deploys left. LTQ is over and one was not running before last SA. It has to be EP vs SA participation.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And can we please have the pop ups of the prizes we won removed until after the battle is over.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Folks: Please respond here if my suspicion is correct about lower deploys.

I think gree has not corrected the glitch where your energy used to kill bosses reduces your stamina in War or deploys in SA.

If true this may be why you started with less than 250. Furthermore EB will conflict with SA.

I cannot think of any other aspect that a player can do outside of one event that affects another. If you PVP before an event everyone should have differing levels of deploys left. LTQ is over and one was not running before last SA. It has to be EP vs SA participation.
    Idk. I started with 175/250 and had full health for the EB.
    I started one right after we declared in SA & can confirm my EB health was full.

I'm on iOS.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I started SA with only about 170 deploys available (wtf?!). Suspecting there might be a conflict with EB I triggered a boss to find I had full health, defeated the boss, and upon returning to the Street Assault event my deploys were unchanged.

So EB health is not in any way related to SA deploys. Perhaps it is level based? I started the last SA at the same level I am currently at and with the same number if deploys as I did this one.

Post Count
    I really hope so little gold is used during this event that GREE removes it from the MP.

I'd rather have another war.

(Whoever came up with this event ought to have their face high-fived.)

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Whoever continues approving items with -1% bank deposit fees also need a high-five in the face. Talk about wasting company resources, someone has to go correct that error every time. What's worse is that this mistake has been repeated four times!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Everyone starts with 175/250 its not a big deal its the exact same for everyone. It was the same last time. Ppl need to stop whining like they are being disadvantaged when everything is equal. If you are that butt hurt about it just don't play S.A. personally I like not starting full, if ppl can't get on at the start of the event they arent hurt by sitting full.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Started with 250 last war. Played at start. This time 219. Go figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by xavvax View Post
    Everyone starts with 175/250 its not a big deal its the exact same for everyone. It was the same last time. Ppl need to stop whining like they are being disadvantaged when everything is equal. If you are that butt hurt about it just don't play S.A. personally I like not starting full, if ppl can't get on at the start of the event they arent hurt by sitting full.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You do not know what you are talking about. Not meant disrespectfully, but if you did you would not have posted any of that. BTW, if you started the event at 175/250 and did not log in until tomorrow, you would still start the event at 175/250. Deploy regen does not start until you log in. Don't ask me to try to explain why, that nonsense explanation is something only Gree understands.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Apologies for the lack of information.

The only changes for this time around:
    -30 minute battles
    -Rebalance of Power and Cost of Units

Post Count
    ... personally I like not starting full, if ppl can't get on at the start of the event they arent hurt by sitting full.
    LOL! That's your reason?

How can you "be hurt" by starting full? (duh)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Started with 250 last war. Played at start. This time 219. Go figure that out.
    I figure the crack you are smoking is not doing it for you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You do not know what you are talking about. Not meant disrespectfully, but if you did you would not have posted any of that. BTW, if you started the event at 175/250 and did not log in until tomorrow, you would still start the event at 175/250. Deploy regen does not start until you log in. Don't ask me to try to explain why, that nonsense explanation is something only Gree understands.
    I didn't participate in the first battle, but when I joined a later battle I had over 200 deploys, so apparently the regen process started automatically this time...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Apologies for the lack of information.

The only changes for this time around:
    -30 minute battles
    -Rebalance of Power and Cost of Units
    That's not rebalance, that's BS. Making something that used to cost a penny into 2 pennies doesn't change anything.
    What about the entire feedback thread? What about you personally suggesting a regen time of 3 minutes?