Street Assault: Yawn - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Street Assault: Yawn

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    That's not rebalance, that's BS. Making something that used to cost a penny into 2 pennies doesn't change anything.
    What about the entire feedback thread? What about you personally suggesting a regen time of 3 minutes?
    Gree probably lauged in his face like they do to all of us. 3 min regen!? HA! Means less gold spent and less money for the asian "massage therapist".

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xavvax View Post
    Everyone starts with 175/250 its not a big deal its the exact same for everyone. It was the same last time. Ppl need to stop whining like they are being disadvantaged when everything is equal. If you are that butt hurt about it just don't play S.A. personally I like not starting full, if ppl can't get on at the start of the event they arent hurt by sitting full.
    I agree with 98% of this.. I would much rather start off with 250 deploys, but I love the fact that every deploy takes 5 mins to regen. At first I didn't, but think about it.. everyone has the really long regen time. When you go to sleep, during a war you just lost however many free hits.. but during SA you lost.. ready.. ZERO! It's the same for everyone and whoever wants to spend gold may do so but no we no longer have to worry about wasted deploys.

Also, and most people may not agree with this because most people have 20x my IPH, but with limited deploys I don't have to spend as much cash on weapons
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    nobody .. i repeat, "nobody" in my syndicate wishes to hit the battle button .. it's like they don't even know that this even has started. can't blame them, this event is hell boring. everyone knows, hit once and wait more than a day to care about hitting the battle button again.

this even doesn't engage people into getting glued to their phones. 30 mins battle and two days of waiting for the regen. crap event.

funny, i thought boss events were the most boring events in this game, street assault is the topper on the list now :s

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The only strategy I see being used by virtually every syndicate, is to wait unil the last two minutes and try to snipe a victory. The rest of the 30 minutes is just wasted time. Why not just make the entire battle 5 minutes long and have a frenzied bidding war? Might be a little more interesting.

But then everyone would, justifiably, complain about it taking 15 minutes to match up for a 5 minute batttle.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I love this type of battle

Post Count
    I can pick faults out of most events , but this one takes the biscuit . Its so damn boring , im not sure what the tactics are other than wait 30 minutes then pound the nodes . I hate it .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    I can pick faults out of most events , but this one takes the biscuit . Its so damn boring , im not sure what the tactics are other than wait 30 minutes then pound the nodes . I hate it .
    Seconded. It's really boring. I actually wouldn't mind it if it was very occasional but as a regular addition to the cycle it sucks big time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My syndicate enjoys this event.

I missed the first battle that our group had but I did log in while they were fighting. I had 175 deploys and on the next battle I had 245. We weren't very active in the beginning but ended up with a nice prize.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Well last time definitely easier

Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    I hate this event..................
    We got the elite goal done with 2 devices..😁

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hammr View Post
    The only strategy I see being used by virtually every syndicate, is to wait unil the last two minutes and try to snipe a victory. The rest of the 30 minutes is just wasted time. Why not just make the entire battle 5 minutes long and have a frenzied bidding war? Might be a little more interesting.

But then everyone would, justifiably, complain about it taking 15 minutes to match up for a 5 minute batttle.
    In the original MW version of this - when players had to select units from their own inventory to deploy - it was a group of six 5 minute wars I think. Absolutely terrible as it took half the time just to scroll through piles of stuff to find the units you wished to use (with no sticky-ness either so same thing every time)
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"