GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Street Assault: Yawn

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

Street Assault: Yawn

With less than an hour to go we have no updates:

1. No responses to tickets and comments on technical issues with SA.
    2. Assume any request/suggestions/game play issues have been ignored or will be considered at a later event.

So we can safely assume a repeat of the SA event? No improvements, no changes and same results from syn perspective.

Just want to know to so we don't recycle the same complaints. Many gold using syns seeing this as a weekend off. After all it's not a mandatory event so no gold isn't going to hurt our feelings.

By the way your special SA gold sale offer met with a lot of derision in chat apps. I am sure it will be bought however you may want to make them a bit better to boost sales. Just saying.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wouldn't be surprised if regen times were better without being told

Post Count
    I heard they've increased the regen to 20 minutes per deploy.

Post Count
    Seems like they have add an individual goal chain

Back Alley Network

Post Count
    Do we start full or @175 like last time?

I was full when I ended last SA if that matters, idk.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Started with fewer than 175 of 250 deploys. The old "top cash unit" is gone and a new, twice the cost yet still super cheap top unit has replaced it.

This event went from bad to worse in a hurry.

Post Count
    Gotta say.... I'm really disappointed our mods never came back with any info after all of the feedback we left for them.

All take and no give. Booo.

And where in the heck did Clementine go?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    "While crew purchased with in-game cash will change from event to event, crew purchased with gold will not change. We do not offer refunds for crew purchased with gold, as they can be used in future events."

Wasn't sure how to quote from another thread but this statement is from Tadaaah in the Street Assault Guide under the announcement tab.

It seems that the top units HAVE changed, and we DID lose our top units carried over. Problem.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh and deploy regeneration time appears to still be 1 deploy every 5 minutes. Lame.

Post Count
    I hate this event..................
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    I finished with 250/250 on the last & 1st SA event since we declared in the last 1hr:15min & never matched, which sucked.

Guess how many deploys I'm starting this SA event with?

175!

WTH?

Special thanks to the top syndicates that pay GREE to let me play for free.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    "While crew purchased with in-game cash will change from event to event, crew purchased with gold will not change. We do not offer refunds for crew purchased with gold, as they can be used in future events."

Wasn't sure how to quote from another thread but this statement is from Tadaaah in the Street Assault Guide under the announcement tab.

It seems that the top units HAVE changed, and we DID lose our top units carried over. Problem.
    The gold unit is exactly the same this time as it was last time. The only unit that changed is the top cash unit. Gree gets 1 point for effort there, but they also get -10 million points for asshattery.

Post Count
    IDIOCY!
    Tadaaah suggest a 3m regen time, and for what? To NOT change it?
    The cost of the top cash unit is still RIDICULOUS!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    another terrible event, final reward for individual is just 2 assault demons and level 9 is 1 assault demon, so for 1 million deploy points you get free 120 gold basically, this is trash i would have rather got a unit that would boost my stats instead of crap units, to be honest this event is just completely boring and another reason why i will be quitting this game completely.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    The gold unit is exactly the same this time as it was last time. The only unit that changed is the top cash unit. Gree gets 1 point for effort there, but they also get -10 million points for asshattery.
    Check the guide...although the top unit was called "assault demon" in the first war it was a unit with 12,000 points, now it has 14,000 points. In addition I am quite positive that I had left over top units from the first assault that are not in my inventory today.

What I would like is for somebody who also had left over top units from last assault to tell me if they too lost them (in which case it is a game wide mistake) or do they have these units now (in which case this a personal issue with gree.)
    Last edited by Kitty McPurr; 09-19-2014 at 11:59 AM.