GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Severe game lag problems

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Severe game lag problems

Is anyone else experiencing severe game lag since the last update, after hitting targets it some times takes over 30 sec to sync with the server showing the kill. I have even wasted energy thinking I still had a few more and hit the same target again. Same thing happens when I use the collect all button, just shows the spinning icon for over 30 sec or longer before you can resume the game. I'm guessing the data usage has increased again with this now. After every update the game seems to be getting less fun and more like work now.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Same thing happens to me on iphone 4s but much milder lag on ipad. I will see if iphone 6 fixes issue soon.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-1 View Post
    Same thing happens to me on iphone 4s but much milder lag on ipad. I will see if iphone 6 fixes issue soon.
    My main is on iPad, my phone is even worse, so bad if it does not get fixed gonna give up that account

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You can thank all the crybabies for months of crying about airplane mode. Now you have a game where game play is almost unbearable due to the lags. I am on droid, and I would much rather have the airplane going for IOS then the crap lags they are giving to us now, and calling it a functioning game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    You can thank all the crybabies for months of crying about airplane mode. Now you have a game where game play is almost unbearable due to the lags. I am on droid, and I would much rather have the airplane going for IOS then the crap lags they are giving to us now, and calling it a functioning game.
    Agree, at least while your at work you could sneak in a hit and collect, now it takes so long it's impossible

Post Count
    Yup I also get that and I failed one of the LTQ because I only had 1o min to do a dozen kills (3 objectives) and was only able to kill 8/12 in that 10 min.......

At the same time at least it was a fix for the hackers....hopefully they can adjust going forward.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The lag is becoming unbearable , , like others I'm doing extra hits and wasting energy because of its, how about one of your fixes gree

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-1 View Post
    I can confirm it's the same with the iPhone 6. It's very slow.

Post Count
    Lol buy a good device i would say, like nexus 5 or galaxy tab S. No lag on those devices.
    Bananas are the best.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidtheBoo View Post
    Lol buy a good device i would say, like nexus 5 or galaxy tab S. No lag on those devices.
    It's caused by a server check. As awsome as your 'droids are, lag will always be here...

(posted from a S4, with hellish lag)

Post Count
    Big lag on my iPad and droid platform.
    In some cases the lag is so bad my game crashes.
    All device updates done.
    I'm also finding deploys during frontline can be up to 30 seconds.
    Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    same on my iPad mini

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yes. happening on all devices, but differently... i would describe.

iDevices: just stop in the middle of stuff. 5-10-15 seconds, then resume, as to where, no apparent thing. the frequency seems to have increased as well. on ltq targets, maybe after every 3-5 shots. on these little bite size targets, it sucks.

Android: seems to lag on the final kill of an ltq goal. not so much in the middle of a chain.

this has been going on for some time, but IDevices have gotten much worse with the last few updates / 2-3 months, and are almost unplayable now.

worse, combine that with the type ahead being enabled, and shots are wasted. of course the "mistake" is somewhat of a desired effect. if you blow the energy on the wrong target, maybe you'll spend gold to correct it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yea gree sucks, what else is new, I also am experiencing this hard core lag like never before, takes 1 minute to tap someone 2/3 times.... Just another notch in the stick for when I quit this game will not miss it. Glad I don't spend **** any more on this game after 3/4 years idk how long it's been out. I want my 60 bucks back. LMAO. I bet some are like I spend that in two seconds what took you 3 years.... Yea your part of the problem as to why gree doesn't care about the people who got smart and stopped spending. But hey soon this will be your guys problems and I won't be here if this trend keeps up. And the worst part, there's always hidden glitches that they are implementing because why wouldn't u want to have cheats in a game as the developer to always have an edge on your customers who are actually paying

Lurker
    Post Count
    GREE stop being a cheap ass and invest in your servers! ALL THESE RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF EVENTS SHOULD COVER THAT EXPENSE! Your stock price shows how incompetent not only your game developers but also your top management!
    UMC ( The Umbrella Corporation) is recruiting 159 537 133
    Player requirements:
    • Min stats 50M A/D
    • Min 40K WD pts .
    • IPHx5 donation
    • Must be active for all events,
    • Must use groupme for chat.
    join our recruiting room
    PM ME FOR RECRUIT ROOM