Is support reinstating building that are accidentally deleted???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is support reinstating building that are accidentally deleted???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Is support reinstating building that are accidentally deleted???

I remember that they weren't doing it for a while for whatever reason?? Any one? Mod?

Post Count
    They're done doing that. Won't even restore one of my ltbs that disappeared inexplicably one night. I wasn't even drunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Great, well ticket is in.

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloco View Post
    Great, well ticket is in.
    Honestly, I wish you the best of luck with that.

The most I have ever received from gree was a great big F U in regards to restoring accidentally sold buildings.
    And I'm not talking about Laundromats here...
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    Honestly, I wish you the best of luck with that.

The most I have ever received from gree was a great big F U in regards to restoring accidentally sold buildings.
    And I'm not talking about Laundromats here...
    I'm sure that once the ticket has been passed to the developers, all will be wonderful in the world again...
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    I'm sure that once the ticket has been passed to the developers, all will be wonderful in the world again...
    Negative ghost writter.

You are S.O.L.

I tried for months to talk some sense into the devs after accidentally selling a Vinnies Chop Shop early one morning. I pleaded my case and laid out solid reasons for the restoration. They eventually just started ignoring my tickets...

A bunch of cheap amateur con artists is what they are...

See here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...tore+buildings
    Last edited by Sandhawk; 09-19-2014 at 01:20 AM.
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Lurker
    Post Count
    it depends on if you are a heavy gold spender or not.
    They say They done with this but I saw one that had his buildings back just the other day. Of course all stacked on each other so they can not be robbed just like so many others

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey OP,

We no longer do this as a confirmation button was added when selling buildings. Apologies for any inconveniences or frustrations this may have caused.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I understand that there is a confirmation button but is the reason why you aren't reinstating them because extra work created for the support staff? Some sort of hacking thing?? Give us anything except for because we said so. I'll take any answer for you taaah.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloco View Post
    I understand that there is a confirmation button but is the reason why you aren't reinstating them because extra work created for the support staff? Some sort of hacking thing?? Give us anything except for because we said so. I'll take any answer for you taaah.
    Mods don't really answer questions, they just throw out some key words and hope the thread goes away...that's why you have to rely on the CC community...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I know. It's just frustrating when it happens to you and the mods answer like an auto response and all they need to say is we have had a holes that like to exploit the system to receive free money or extra buildings and this is the reason why we can't do it anymore. I would respect that and move on. Now I'm just moving on negatively instead of positively.

Post Count
    I never even figured out how my vinny's chop shop disappeared... it was just gone one morning. They said I sold it. I didn't. Never got it back.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey OP,

We no longer do this as a confirmation button was added when selling buildings. Apologies for any inconveniences or frustrations this may have caused.
    If your game was lag free, that would be an acceptible response. It is not, and it is not.

i do remember complaints about people abusing it though. I imagine it is quite the time suck to verify a claimed "lost" building was actually purchased in the first place, given the volume. I am sure some people put in false claims, only Gree knows how many.

still, it sucks when you get caught in lag land and lose a building over it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey OP,

This is another obvious sickening lack of customer service. At least just say it like it really is "Gree only cares if it's convenient for Gree". instead of apologizing for Grees super lackluster care for its customers.

Post Count
    Instead of apologising for the inconvenience and frustration why not pay back all the gold that was taken from people ? Just a thought
    GroupMe ID: 9323964