Please can we have the ability to upload pictures to the forum

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please can we have the ability to upload pictures to the forum

Post Count

Please can we have the ability to upload pictures to the forum

Please can we have the ability to upload pictures to the forum.there have been so many times I wanted to explain bugs and would have been so much easy if we could upload a picture to our posts on the forum.on most other support forums for games they give you this ability.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    You can. In a new thread just click the little clip. clip.JPG and in a reply click this one frame.JPG

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Get a photobucket or imgur account, upload the image to that account and then you can post the pic from the URL.
    Last edited by Uberfauker; 09-19-2014 at 07:16 AM.

Post Count
    Thanks guys I know about photo bucket but even they been limited to what size you can link to this forum by gree.thanks I try clip thanks but Gree don't make it easy.i don't hardly see any photos attached to posts on this forum because Gree not making it easy too.ok I tried clip before and it is limited to what size the photo is and also limited 976kb upload limit.with most using Apple devices to hook up to this forum it hard to resize photos and how much KB each photo is.
    Last edited by Totalwar; 09-19-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey OP,

Yes, it is quite easy to upload photos from sites such as Imgur or Photobucket. Apologies, as this may be an extra step, but it helps with cutting down on inappropriate content as many sites also have content regulations. Additionally, helps protect us against any attachments that may be involved with a direct upload. Let us know if you need any help.