Last 24 Hour FA screen shot

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last 24 Hour FA screen shot

Post Count

Last 24 Hour FA screen shot

Does anyone have leader board screen shots from last 24 hr FA?

Also how is the FA "deploy" regen timer figured?

Thanks

Post Count
    You get 1 deploy every 2 minutes. Once you log on at the start of FL, you begin with 100 deploys
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    So health has nothing to do with it.....everyone is equal? Thanks again

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb22250 View Post
    So health has nothing to do with it.....everyone is equal? Thanks again

Yup we are seeing Gree Transition from WD to FA in an attempt to increase spending because of offering all these Health Regen Bonuses.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    These Health Reg only work in this Cycle. I figure that was GREE's way of letting everyone get 20% regen and let them see how fast you regen now.....so then they will spend more gold on next event to get PERMANENT health regen,,

Soooo.... Everyone in game regens 1 deploy every two minutes. Yes / No (little confused what Thief was telling me)

Post Count
    These Health Reg only work in this Cycle. I figure that was GREE's way of letting everyone get 20% regen and let them see how fast you regen now.....so then they will spend more gold on next event to get PERMANENT health regen,,

Soooo.... Everyone in game regens 1 deploy every two minutes. Yes / No (little confused what Thief was telling me)
    Yes.

My point was the relevance of health Regen going forward.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Gotchya bud. Thanks....Thats what I thought you where saying.

Post Count
    Another ? about FA....at 12mil ??? there is a bonus for deploys.

Members 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1011,12 all put 1 mil each in. So 12 mil total. Member 13 start and he gets the boost but not the others that spent the mil before?

Hard to explain...maybe someone can help explain how that works. Thanks!!!! THIEF where ya at

Post Count
    Another ? about FA....at 12mil ??? there is a bonus for deploys.

Members 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1011,12 all put 1 mil each in. So 12 mil total. Member 13 start and he gets the boost but not the others that spent the mil before?

Hard to explain...maybe someone can help explain how that works. Thanks!!!! THIEF where ya at
    Are you talking about a faction goal?

If its a faction goal it doesn't matter who does the deploys the entire faction will get the bonus. (So all 1-60 not just 1-12)
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Individual points. So when 1-12 deploy and get face value of tanks..... Member 13 on get the bonus for individual score. We have members that dont deploy unless bonus is activated.... I dont know how it works.

Post Count
    Individual points. So when 1-12 deploy and get face value of tanks..... Member 13 on get the bonus for individual score. We have members that dont deploy unless bonus is activated.... I dont know how it works.
    Not sure I have never paid attention to the Individual points goals as I seem to finish them all in the first 5 min of the event so haven't worried about it.

If they can afford tanks they can play for free and spend when needed....that about all I can say as ive never taken the time to figure out Indy.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    I agree. the indy award is 1mil points. Happens first deploy. Was looking to set a per person min for points.

Post Count
    I agree. the indy award is 1mil points. Happens first deploy. Was looking to set a per person min for points.
    The "bonus" received at 12m points will effect all points on the table already and future points. Doesn't matter when someone deploys the bonus will be applied to their Indy points.
    TKM - OFFICER

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    The "bonus" received at 12m points will effect all points on the table already and future points. Doesn't matter when someone deploys the bonus will be applied to their Indy points.
    That is not correct. Your individual points are based only on the bonus active at the time you deploy.

Post Count
    Big Tex that is what I was thinking... I wanted to implement a min points. 10 people right away cry, "what if I deploy before the bonus"....

Thanks guys