Feedback on Bonuses... If It's TEMPORARY, BLOODY TELL US

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on Bonuses... If It's TEMPORARY, BLOODY TELL US

Post Count

Feedback on Bonuses... If It's TEMPORARY, BLOODY TELL US

I'd go on and on and on about this one, but f***, it's self-explanatory!

I feel like we should give you a 'temporary' anus to shove all of these falsely advertised 'temporary' bonuses inside of! Doing all of this work to get stuff that we come to find out is temporary later on is a bloody sham and a waste of time for a lot of people!
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I fully agree they need to announce things and keep us informed on what is going on and how things work.
    Now having said that is the color on the bonus not different from a permanent bouns compared to a temp in the text?
    So when we read the pop up(if one gets a pop up) we can tell if it's permanent or temp.
    Edit:
    I was wrong they are all displayed in white.
    Last edited by Valid or; 09-18-2014 at 08:57 AM.
    Daily player

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I agree.

Also see this Thread about:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...100-Boss-Kills

Post Count
    Temp bonuses are a really bad idea.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    I would comment on this ...but it is just seen as being a troll or worse......whatever....my work here has already been done....thanks!

keep fighting the good fight...and someday you too can find change!!

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Plus one totally agree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Yeah. The only time I sorta like about the temp bonuses are with guild dailies, such as the EB. You want to give us a CP boost for the next war? That's fine, it keeps those who don't contribute from having their stats jump in number as well. You want us to do a 10 N / 15 H stage iLTQ for a temporary prize? Go effing die.

I was effing furious when the last RB heroic prize was temporary. God damn, that one was a ***** of a pill to swallow, seeing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    I would comment on this ...but it is just seen as being a troll or worse......whatever....my work here has already been done....thanks!

keep fighting the good fight...and someday you too can find change!!
    The only reason why people call you a troll is because in every comment you refer to leaving as the best option. We get it. You're done with KA. A lot of us aren't yet though, can't justify simply dropping a game that has had a nice chunk of pocket change sunk into. I'd say this is probably the 2nd or 3rd most expensive game I've encountered to date, I'm not just going to drop it. If you cut that out, you wouldn't be seen as trolling quite so much.
    Last edited by Lys; 09-18-2014 at 02:54 PM.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Apologies, which item are you referring to? Do you have a screenshot?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Please see link to my Thread....i posted SS

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...100-Boss-Kills

image.jpg

image.jpg

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Apologies, the Winzig Jager should be a permanent boost. We will fix that ASAP! Thanks for letting us know.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Apologies, the Winzig Jager should be a permanent boost. We will fix that ASAP! Thanks for letting us know.
    Thank you, Tadaaah. I know we give you an earful (You read this so... an eyeful?) of things we're not happy with and whatnot, thanks for hopping on this. This thread here is referring to items in general, lately there have been some extremely intense quests with temporary bonuses as a payout. I'd like to see the RNG based quests, such as unit collection from boxes, and Guild Daily quests, such as the EB currently ongoing, as the only sources of temporary boosts. To go through an iLTQ that requires 500 gems, only to find out that the effect from the end unit is temporary is a pain. And oh god, that Runes quest before the last war... bloody painful.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

Tadaaah,
    Please also fix the wrapper portion of the "Master Slayer: Winzig Jäger" quest. Collecting all units from the box event awards one the "Demoness Hunter". The wrapper portion calls for the "Demon Hunter" and there is NO green arrow once you receive it. I'm sure this is a coding error due to the name. Please fix as well. Thanks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is the Winzig Windigo +10% conquest attack permanent?

LET ME KNOW ASAP PLEASE. LOL because if it is a temp I will stop killing EB.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ShagRanger View Post
    Tadaaah,
    Please also fix the wrapper portion of the "Master Slayer: Winzig Jäger" quest. Collecting all units from the box event awards one the "Demoness Hunter". The wrapper portion calls for the "Demon Hunter" and there is NO green arrow once you receive it. I'm sure this is a coding error due to the name. Please fix as well. Thanks
    This has just been fixed. Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    Is the Winzig Windigo +10% conquest attack permanent?

LET ME KNOW ASAP PLEASE. LOL because if it is a temp I will stop killing EB.
    This is PERM!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I assume the "Winzig Jager" Bonus will be fixed as well soon? 4% Energy Regen. Stills shows as Inactive and Temporary.
    Last edited by GetItFixed; 09-19-2014 at 03:33 PM.