Looking for Bricks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Looking for Bricks

  1. #1
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Post Count
    62

    Looking for Bricks

    Hey Guys,

    Anyone selling bricks out here?
    Either PM me on here or message me on Line - Pikey1990 or Kakaotalk - Pikey90 with info.
    Will work out a deal!

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    8

    I have bricks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikey90 View Post
    Hey Guys,

    Anyone selling bricks out here?
    Either PM me on here or message me on Line - Pikey1990 or Kakaotalk - Pikey90 with info.
    Will work out a deal!

    Thanks
    I have 120 bricks for 290 million.

  3. #3
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Post Count
    62
    Can you either PM or do you have Line or Kakaochat? I will buy them.

  4. #4
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    8

    I have bricks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikey90 View Post
    Can you either PM or do you have Line or Kakaochat? I will buy them.
    I'm a newbie. I don't know how to to pm!

  5. #5
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Post Count
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch628 View Post
    I'm a newbie. I don't know how to to pm!
    Can you download Line? I will pay but need to organise so I can pay your synd and for you to drop bricks..

  6. #6
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    8

    I have bricks

    Downld line tried to find u. No luck.

  7. #7
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    8

    Line name dutch628

    Dutch628 is my name. Please contact me..
    Last edited by Dutch628; 09-18-2014 at 03:15 PM. Reason: More info

  8. #8
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    8

    I have bricks

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikey90 View Post
    Can you download Line? I will pay but need to organise so I can pay your synd and for you to drop bricks..
    I loaded Line it's not intuitive. Don't know how to get u, but my Line name is Dutch628. Maybe u can call me.

  9. #9
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Post Count
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch628 View Post
    I loaded Line it's not intuitive. Don't know how to get u, but my Line name is Dutch628. Maybe u can call me.
    I have tried searching for you.. don't think you have created an ID... You need to go to your profile and create an ID so I can search you.

  10. #10
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Post Count
    62
    Still looking.. Will listen to any offers

  11. #11
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Fighting his way out of hell
    Post Count
    295
    Pm me I sell bricks for 5 mil a piece, I have tons! Olease don't try and talk me down I sell a lot of bricks monthly for this price, it is set in stone, thx. Pm me if you are interested
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!
    .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •