i'm a futurist

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i'm a futurist

Post Count

i'm a futurist

i can predict when the game will go slow, hang or crash and magic magic, i'm correct each time

every 4th hood i visit, the game goes dead slow and half the buildings don't show up. every 5th hood i visit, the game hangs or crashes.

it's so precise like day and night and i'm almost certain what's gonna happen on the 4th hood i visit. i know it's gonna be laggy and slow and then visiting 5th hood is just gonna make me restart the game. so now i visit 3 hoods, restart .. visit 3 hoods, restart .. like clock works .. tic-toc .. tic-toc

Articulate Author Eddie Eagle Eye's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yup this new iOS 8 update is a joke ! Takes about 10 seconds after you press on a menu selection for it to recognise ?? Makes it very easy to keep clicking into an unwanted gold purchase. Which will lead to more tickets for gree ultimately slowing them up more than usual .
    Subsequently has doubled the time it takes for purchasing decorations, which kinda sux ��
    EEE
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

Post Count
    i have turned off the hood props for my hood and other hoods. it's hell laggy just to load buildings, props would just kill the app completely.

Post Count
    Great, thanks for that intel!

Post Count
    i'm a futurist, i knew you'd say that

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Eagle Eye View Post
    Yup this new iOS 8 update is a joke ! Takes about 10 seconds after you press on a menu selection for it to recognise ?? Makes it very easy to keep clicking into an unwanted gold purchase. Which will lead to more tickets for gree ultimately slowing them up more than usual .
    Subsequently has doubled the time it takes for purchasing decorations, which kinda sux ��
    EEE
    Is it the iOS update or just the servers? Apart from collecting I've not been on CC much since we finished the SLTQ - modern war has taken all my attention, and that's been laggy as heck all week. I'm still using iOS 5 on my devices!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yea, your right! On droid also. 4-5 hoods and game doesn't load the buildings
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    Yea, your right! On droid also. 4-5 hoods and game doesn't load the buildings
    I had a weird thing in MW more than once during the week. Starting from my base I visited another and then returned to mine only to find some of my own buildings weren't there and took a couple of seconds to come back.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"