Quitting if raid boss health is unreasonable - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quitting if raid boss health is unreasonable

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by high times View Post
    I don't understand why people feel they should be able to finish every event. RB is getting harder deal with it everybody else has the same health to deal with and if people want to throw gold at it and finish so be it. The majority will not and eventually only top teams will finish. Then ppl who don't spend can finish regular and have time off from CC . Fine with me.
    Where do you see anyone that mentioned they feel they should be able to finish every event? I've read every post on this thread, and don't see it. I see one person who is upset about Gree continuing to raise RB health, but nothing posted about finishing every event.

Lots of people are upset. RB has always been difficult, but has at least been attainable in the past. There was a time not too long ago that teams in the top 200 with good participation could finish it. Now it seems like only top 75 teams (maybe higher) for the most part -- and they require tons of jumpers. Of course there are exceptions to this, but in general, Gree has changed where the line is drawn as far as what level team can finish, and who can not. If you fall into the category of a team that used to be able to finish, but now can not, it's unsettling.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Just do what everyone else who can't finish RB elite does. Make a direct payment to someone in TAW (or other top ranked syndicate) via PayPal or gift card for their app store, and have them do FAs equal to half your syndicate's combined FA strength.

Gree must be aware that happens, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the TOS that says you can't pay someone real money in real life to use their account to help you. Maybe making the bosses 40% stronger each round is intended to make the bosses more expensive for the top teams to compensate for revenue being redirected to those teams instead of landing right in Gree's coffers.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Just do what everyone else who can't finish RB elite does. Make a direct payment to someone in TAW (or other top ranked syndicate) via PayPal or gift card for their app store, and have them do FAs equal to half your syndicate's combined FA strength.

Gree must be aware that happens, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the TOS that says you can't pay someone real money in real life to use their account to help you. Maybe making the bosses 40% stronger each round is intended to make the bosses more expensive for the top teams to compensate for revenue being redirected to those teams instead of landing right in Gree's coffers.
    GREE makes even more money from boss killers so I'm sure they don't have a problem with it, haha
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Weasel that was an excellent post. I'm not sure the extant that this happens, but I'm sure it happens. I'm sure Gree would much rather have people spend that same money on gold and finish the RB themselves

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    Weasel that was an excellent post. I'm not sure the extant that this happens, but I'm sure it happens. I'm sure Gree would much rather have people spend that same money on gold and finish the RB themselves
    Exactly.. because it would take much more gold/money to finish on our own than having someone with 1bil attack do it for us :P
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor realsavior's Avatar
    Post Count
    If events are easy, then everyone finishes them. This defeats the purpose of even having the event. Not everyone should be able to finish every event.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The more players quit, the more gree f&@?$ us!