Quitting if raid boss health is unreasonable

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quitting if raid boss health is unreasonable

Post Count

Quitting if raid boss health is unreasonable

The title says it all. I will seriously consider quitting for good if raid boss health further increase or remain the same as the last one. I've been playing this game before Gree took over and I've spend quite a significant amount on this game in total. It just doesn't make sense to spend on something I no longer enjoy.

If the health is reasonable, I don't mind spending some golds to finish it up and I pretty sure many player have the same mind set with me. Think of it in marketing sense, if many player buy 110 gold, it would certainly be much profitable instead of a few player buying vault, it would be much more profitable then having only a few buying vault. Please rethink your strategy.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ok but it wont be lowered. And highly unlikely it will not increase.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovansecret View Post
    The title says it all. I will seriously consider quitting for good if raid boss health further increase or remain the same as the last one. I've been playing this game before Gree took over and I've spend quite a significant amount on this game in total. It just doesn't make sense to spend on something I no longer enjoy.

If the health is reasonable, I don't mind spending some golds to finish it up and I pretty sure many player have the same mind set with me. Think of it in marketing sense, if many player buy 110 gold, it would certainly be much profitable instead of a few player buying vault, it would be much more profitable then having only a few buying vault. Please rethink your strategy.
    If you don't enjoy it, why don't you quit anyway? Why do you need an unreasonable raid boss to justify?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lmfao the won't quit... He's already gone from
    "Quitting"
    To
    "Seriously consider quitting"
    In the first 2 lines lmao

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious94 View Post
    Lmfao the won't quit... He's already gone from
    "Quitting"
    To
    "Seriously consider quitting"
    In the first 2 lines lmao
    Lmao xxxxxxxx

Post Count
    He just sounds frustrated... like many players. The game itself is somewhat fun, but it's plagued by complete morons who run it. I think we will see peace in the Middle East before Gree could ever release an update without ****ing up something in the process.

Post Count
    Don't do anything permanent reacting to a temporary situation.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Later dude!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Who cares if you quit? It is a game.
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I don't understand why people feel they should be able to finish every event. RB is getting harder deal with it everybody else has the same health to deal with and if people want to throw gold at it and finish so be it. The majority will not and eventually only top teams will finish. Then ppl who don't spend can finish regular and have time off from CC . Fine with me.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by high times View Post
    I don't understand why people feel they should be able to finish every event. RB is getting harder deal with it everybody else has the same health to deal with and if people want to throw gold at it and finish so be it. The majority will not and eventually only top teams will finish. Then ppl who don't spend can finish regular and have time off from CC . Fine with me.
    It shouldn't be fine with you, gree won't keep the game going without the little people keep contributing, there has to be a happy medium imo

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine007 View Post
    Who cares if you quit? It is a game.
    A game is supposed to be a fun diversion from everyday realities. If it becomes like a frustrating second job, people will quit. If more quit than join eventually the game becomes unprofitable and is closed.

The way the game is was inevitable from the moment Gree began down the path of sucking cash out of those with money to burn, and then needed to compensate the difficulty of events to keep those few still spending at the same level. Everybody else gets screwed. They can either downgrade expectations to play at the level where it's still fun (but that level will still get squeezed in the money suck; see raid boss inflation) or they can wave goodbye.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Boa View Post
    It shouldn't be fine with you, gree won't keep the game going without the little people keep contributing, there has to be a happy medium imo
    Absolutely. If the player base shrinks so there's only the 1%ers and a few others left it will become unviable.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FrapMaster View Post
    He just sounds frustrated... like many players. The game itself is somewhat fun, but it's plagued by complete morons who run it. I think we will see peace in the Middle East before Gree could ever release an update without ****ing up something in the process.
    I agree. In the grand scheme of things, I'm sure no one really care who quits and who stays. But I share the same frustrations.

I enjoy the game, so I play it.

I am competitive, so I don't mind buying gold to help me achieve goals and increase my stats.

Events *should* be hard when you're tackling "elite" objectives...

Some of you are missing the point. When you put in the time and effort to gain a good percentage of individual stats from one RB to the next, and it becomes clear that Gree will outpace your progress REGARDLESS how hard you work by jacking up the health quicker than you can increase your 5x, it's frustrating.

We went from blasting right through RB Regular and farming for 2 days (and happy enough about our progress) to saying eff it on RB Reg 20/20 despite having great stat gains between events. It's BS.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Amen! They call it a "game" for a reason. No one wants this to be a job that only takes your money to be competitive without a decent return.