Ltb - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ltb

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    Nobody asked you little pony lawyer now go back to playing with them
    Nobody asked YOU either. I'm sure there's domestic violence going on somewhere near you... Why don't you go pick a fight? I'll wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madnoob View Post
    Hes a pro football player hes huge im pretty sure he'd kick you ass and mine at the same time. The guy should be shot imo ive seen it first hand its horrible to see as a young kid
    Lmao nobody was talking about doing anything to the football player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Nobody asked YOU either. I'm sure there's domestic violence going on somewhere near you... Why don't you go pick a fight? I'll wait.
    You try your hardest to be a troll and you come off as nothing but a jack a$$, not to mention being a lawyer with a kids toy fascinating not to mention its a little girls toy, and no the domestic violence is very low, very rare occasion where I live nice try though

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Back on subject, the LTB is here.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    You try your hardest to be a troll and you come off as nothing but a jack a$$, not to mention being a lawyer with a kids toy fascinating not to mention its a little girls toy, and no the domestic violence is very low, very rare occasion where I live nice try though
    Probably your doing. Keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Hijacking thread to go back on topic... ltb is live. It's a dentist office. A real crimey dentist office apparently.
    Looks like the tea house with a "dentist" sign

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cats View Post
    Looks like the tea house with a "dentist" sign
    Indeed, sir. This is where people go when they don't have money to spend on vaults of gold for the next raid boss health hike. Lol, Teeth for gold. GREE has employed Dr. Isaac Yankem, D.D.S. as Crime City's oral hygienist.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus View Post
    Indeed, sir. This is where people go when they don't have money to spend on vaults of gold for the next raid boss health hike. Lol, Teeth for gold. GREE has employed Dr. Isaac Yankem, D.D.S. as Crime City's oral hygienist.
    I heard that gree pay their dentists so little they're pulling out in droves

Boodum tish

Post Count
    Another lazy rehashed LTB , what a surprise
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count
    Too busy counting money from all the events. At the same time the last attempt at creativity ended with a shark sticking out of a building.

Post Count
    Haha true !! For me at least its another good collection cycle and reasonable payout . I dont understand why it was out late either , the best part of a month since the last LTB and all they manage to do is recycle the Italian Restaurant again and photoshop a sign on it , they can`t even be bothered to attempt any of the other suggestions people had (even the ones about recycling other cool map buildings) . Lazy .

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyMeMoon View Post
    Too busy counting money from all the events. At the same time the last attempt at creativity ended with a shark sticking out of a building.
    You call that building an attempt at creativity? I call it a pixel version of tracing someone else's design and claiming it's your own original work.

Notice how the spotlight on the upper right of the building is difficult to actually make out because of the palm tree? Neither did A&F when she copied that photo, and that's why the building in game only has a spotlight on one side.

At least the dentist office seems somewhat original, if you ignore the twice reused Italian Restaurant frame.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hi new here...do any of you know any info on this ltb. Thanks

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You call that building an attempt at creativity? I call it a pixel version of tracing someone else's design and claiming it's your own original work.

Notice how the spotlight on the upper right of the building is difficult to actually make out because of the palm tree? Neither did A&F when she copied that photo, and that's why the building in game only has a spotlight on one side.

At least the dentist office seems somewhat original, if you ignore the twice reused Italian Restaurant frame.
    Haha thats quality !!

Post Count
    It's a 90m type A. Which probably makes it the best building in the game.