Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Thanks for another epic failure gree. My entire alliance's armies are stuck on the stronghold for nearly an hour.. Units and coms unusable while the compitition continue to rack up points. I don't know why I bother... There is a screw up every week it seems.

This is the worst event I have seen, only 2 SH in Champs League WTF?
    So the big spenders have both of them obviously and then they get to dictate who gets the other places by giving people points. What a waste of time and uv.

Hold out to hard

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshane View Post
    In w9 in the plantium league no one has scored a point these strong holds are to hard everyone fails so even if no one scores can you sill give us the prizes
    What u put in the platinum strong hold is way to hard gree really 1k of rails! I lost all my uv and no one in platinum has scored yet so are we all going to get he prizes for tieing or what

Really Gree? Get ish together

Now on top of all the other event failures the game won't let units hit or rein the SH. They are just hovering above.

Man I really thought u guys would be able to tell by the name itself , HOLDOUT kinda days it all really u hold out for points

There's something up with the event at this point we can't see incoming can only see out own waves inside strong holds .

Other than this hick up it's a fantastic event my alliance have done great so far and are currently winning champs league by a country mile
    Last edited by Chopsky; 09-24-2014 at 10:59 AM.

Some of u guys need to be more persistent or work as a team if u all time your hits to land on the stronghold u will get in just think it's like the first time u took a 38 , tho it's not that hard , a few allies in the plat in our world have 500 k point I've heard

Some go the people don't have a value what there on about , you can see what units are left least you could til it went haywire and it's a great event that is hard to do unless you work as a team which obviously some won't , we have worked hard to hold onto a single stronghold but the other in champs league had moved 3-4 times .
    Don't listen to those hurt because they haven't worked out a strategy for Nae Sayers will always say Nae

Gree should increase number of strongholds, wtf only 2 strongholds for champ league !!!! is Gree serious?!!!! And there should be a limit for the number of stronghold held by each alliance the top alliance capped both strongholds and wasted a lot of troops no way to move them!! And what about gold league no alliance listed there coz no one could capped a lv38 renegade!!! This sucks Gree!!! FIX IT!!!

The event is a nice idea, but brutal mechanics.
    Lag, armies stuck, game freezes when sending, units disappearing no reports.
    DO NOT AWARD PRIZES FOR THIS EVENT.
    So unfair if you can't even play the way it's suppose to work.
    But you'll probably give the top teams their rewards and screw the rest with 1000G.
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsky View Post
    Some of u guys need to be more persistent or work as a team if u all time your hits to land on the stronghold u will get in just think it's like the first time u took a 38 , tho it's not that hard , a few allies in the plat in our world have 500 k point I've heard
    Your right its just about organising but no one in our alliance has ever taken a 34 never mind a 38 so we have had little experience capping one. Lol

Experience is not our problem its trying to get players to hit in an organized fashion the fact most players are not using teleports and cannot move bases near the targets makes things harder, not having a universal clock so all players are all on the same time zone when attacks are coming in from 1-3 hrs away makes it a lot harder. lol

To do well in this with no prep time without teleporting is hard normally we would move some bases close to the target this takes time as we have to build the bases up from scratch if we want to get close.

The event is good the strongholds are not too hard, its just the very short prep time for non teleport players that increased the difficulty to a point that frustrated most.

Placing the strongholds into the map in a alliance war a few days before the event start would let alliances setup for this event.

Or give every alliance one, let the leader place it then list their locations in the event.

The bubble can still only drop at the start of the event so its timing and organisation of the alliance in capturing the stronghold after the start of the event then the disruption of other alliances strongholds.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 09-24-2014 at 02:32 PM.

This turned out to be a fun event. It allowed our alliance to really work as a team to fight against the top 3 alliances in world 15. We all lost a ton of uv, but once you're in the strong hold its really satisfying. Plus the rewards are nice, very nice actually, even for 3 rd place.

Quote Originally Posted by honduh_head View Post
    This turned out to be a fun event. It allowed our alliance to really work as a team to fight against the top 3 alliances in world 15. We all lost a ton of uv, but once you're in the strong hold its really satisfying. Plus the rewards are nice, very nice actually, even for 3 rd place.
    Yeah, besides for the glitching armies, it was actually quite fun to play. It did require a lot of communication and teamwork to hold the strongholds, which is an extra plus for the event.

Wow thanks for an awesome event gree I thouroughly enjoyed it it brought the whole alliance together to defend as one solid unit ...... And as for a country mile Chopsky what was your finishing points score...? On my world in the alliance I am in the final score was 17m points for PH Legends of Blood and second position was ..... Wait for it ......... 660k points .... We lost one stronghold for roughly 30/45 mins of the event minus the 2hrs we handed one to our sister alliance..... And going on to the coordination aspect it really does take some serious coordination to knock 50 waves out with lvl 100 comms defending it took roughly 300 simultanious waves to kick us out of the stronghold...... Can't wait to participate in this event again well done gree

Quote Originally Posted by 50_Cal View Post
    Wow thanks for an awesome event gree I thouroughly enjoyed it it brought the whole alliance together to defend as one solid unit ...... And as for a country mile Chopsky what was your finishing points score...? On my world in the alliance I am in the final score was 17m points for PH Legends of Blood and second position was ..... Wait for it ......... 660k points .... We lost one stronghold for roughly 30/45 mins of the event minus the 2hrs we handed one to our sister alliance..... And going on to the coordination aspect it really does take some serious coordination to knock 50 waves out with lvl 100 comms defending it took roughly 300 simultanious waves to kick us out of the stronghold...... Can't wait to participate in this event again well done gree
    sounds about right... when we were defending there were well over 100 inbound waves... it was super pretty lol