Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

stronghold event timing

Can anyone tell me as how longg stronghold events last ?

Quote Originally Posted by frndzy View Post
    Can anyone tell me as how longg stronghold events last ?
    The events are mostly 1-3 days.

So happy for this event

when does it start

When does the strong hold event start, does anyone know? Message me please.

Great event. But what happened to the individual event against NPCs...called Invasion I believe?

Any sign of that one anymore?

We really need to be able to see the total unit value stationed in a stronghold in this event. Last night we had 4 and were unsure where the reinforcements should go.

Quote Originally Posted by MercuryZ View Post
    We really need to be able to see the total unit value stationed in a stronghold in this event. Last night we had 4 and were unsure where the reinforcements should go.
    You can see the amount of UV in the stronghold by clicking 'View' on the strongholds that you control, and you will be able to see each member's reinforcements and the commanders that they have sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    You can see the amount of UV in the stronghold by clicking 'View' on the strongholds that you control, and you will be able to see each member's reinforcements and the commanders that they have sent.
    Yes but you can't see the total UV.

When you have 4 strongholds all with 50 armies in them and you have about 30 alliance members asking where big armies are required you can't answer quickly. Obviously you can see which SH is under the biggest attack or scroll through 50 armies with a calculator and then do the same in the other SH but that's not really effective.

A simple statement of the total UV in that SH would solve all that.

We should also be able to click on each individual army so that we know the troop comparison. Just seeing the uv alone does not assist the manager in deciding which wave to send back. For example I will rather keep 1000 hawks than 1000 arts even though the latter has higher uv.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerean View Post
    We should also be able to click on each individual army so that we know the troop comparison. Just seeing the uv alone does not assist the manager in deciding which wave to send back. For example I will rather keep 1000 hawks than 1000 arts even though the latter has higher uv.
    Yes, I think that would be really helpful. We should actually be able to see the amount of each troop in the stronghold.

holdout

Can anyone tell me what it is exactly that determines which league each alliance is in for holdout. Is it based on BP or is it based on uv or what?

Quote Originally Posted by androidW11 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what it is exactly that determines which league each alliance is in for holdout. Is it based on BP or is it based on uv or what?
    I am assuming it is based on the amount of members in the alliance with a small portion (potentially a half) of the decision coming from the BP of the alliance.

a lot of people believe that the defender gets more points if they are attacked. Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Conley View Post
    a lot of people believe that the defender gets more points if they are attacked. Is this true?
    I don't think so. The amount of points gained only depends on the league you are in and the amount of time you are holding it. The points go up systematically.