Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Introducing: HOLDOUT!

Holdout is Coming!

Renegade Armies have invaded your world and established powerful Strongholds!

Work with your Alliance to crush the Renegades and take the Strongholds! Hold them as long as you can to gain Holdout Points to win EPIC prizes!

Strongholds are spread throughout the worlds, available to any Alliance with a matching or lower league.

Higher league Strongholds contain more powerful armies but are worth many more Holdout Points. The most valuable Strongholds are near the center of the world!

Attack the Strongholds and defeat the Renegade Armies inside to gain control for your Alliance. Once your Alliance controls the Stronghold, anyone in your Alliance can reinforce it with up to 25 armies.

High ranking Alliance members can control who gets to defend the Stronghold, and the strongest Commander will be used for defense.

Once your Alliance is in control, hold on tight - other Alliances will be gunning for you!

Things to Know:

• There will be Strongholds injected into each World.

• Your alliance will be placed in one of 4 Leagues:
      Champion League
      Diamond League
      Platinum League
      Gold League

• You can attack Strongholds in your League AND higher. If you are in the Gold League, you can attack all Leagues. In the Platinum League, you can attack Platinum, Diamond, and Champion Leagues. In the Diamond League, you can attack Diamond and Champion Leagues. In the Champion League, you can only attack within your League.

• Units and commanders will return to their original bases after the event has ended.

• Alliances will be locked for this event.

Last edited by MJ Glove; 09-17-2014 at 02:59 PM.

Will the troops deplete like in the Survival event, or will it be like Global Domination where we get everything back?

Revive rates will work identically to current in-game revive rates.

Glad to another Alliance based event

Is this for ios or Android?

Quote Originally Posted by MJ Glove View Post
    Revive rates will work identically to current in-game revive rates.
    ugh. that doesn't make much sense.

now we will have yet another event that depletes our troop reserve... making BP events and Global that much harder to be successful at.

won

Quote Originally Posted by honduh_head View Post
    Will the troops deplete like in the Survival event, or will it be like Global Domination where we get everything back?
    Its nice gree is doing all these cool things for ios , what about us android users why are we being put off ? The android servers have been down most of the day why dont we get an announcement ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim90 View Post
    Its nice gree is doing all these cool things for ios , what about us android users why are we being put off ? The android servers have been down most of the day why dont we get an announcement ?
    You're not really missing much.

This event seems very interesting. This will really help emphasize teamwork.
    But...BUT...
    If your comms aren't good, you don't have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by honduh_head View Post
    ugh. that doesn't make much sense.

now we will have yet another event that depletes our troop reserve... making BP events and Global that much harder to be successful at.
    Well, actually, it might make sense...
    You rein a few armies to hold stronghold, but to spare the cap armies and 80% of your troops, every once in a while, mabye Gree is encouraging us to clear out the strongholds to get 40% regen?
    Idk, only a guess at what strategy to create for this event.

But I agree, it will certainly be another factor in doing more poorly in AW, PW and WW.

Guys--they are trying to get creative and give us different challenges and events. I am VERY happy about this. Grinding through Box--Build--War...over and over and over...for the last almost two years now...I'll take these new events ANYTIME!! Thank you very much WoN team for thinking "outside the box" and trying to come up with new events.

And guys--Invasion doesn't cost ANY GOLD!! Doesn't look like this one--Holdout--will cost any gold either!! Just build and fight. Units can be rebuilt.

I'm excited about this new event!!

Thanks for the communication. It is a step in the right direction. The event sounds like fun.

Funzio seems to be a step up from Gree. New events are great. Problems during events are being addressed with a free ltm commander, we got 1500 free gold for yesterday's server problems. Kudos
    There is still a major issue that needs addressing. Top players have reached 50m BP for the BP rewards and there's no more titanium and uranium rewards!!! TOP PLAYERS are hardly playing until this is patched.. PLEASE get this fixed before your best players start leaving the game.

Why do people keep blabbing on that funzio now own WoN. Your wrong. Funzio was bought back in 2012 by Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps_DP View Post
    Guys--they are trying to get creative and give us different challenges and events. I am VERY happy about this. Grinding through Box--Build--War...over and over and over...for the last almost two years now...I'll take these new events ANYTIME!! Thank you very much WoN team for thinking "outside the box" and trying to come up with new events.

And guys--Invasion doesn't cost ANY GOLD!! Doesn't look like this one--Holdout--will cost any gold either!! Just build and fight. Units can be rebuilt.

I'm excited about this new event!!
    I share your enthusiasm over this new event, and the Survival event. Any event that can be won with good strategy, rather than having to spend $$$, is a plus in my book! Even the build events have gotten considerably better, whereas the UV requirements have come way down from where they were a couple of months ago. They are still higher than normal, but all in all, it's a step in the right direction for Gree.