DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: GREE replys about Temp awards / boosts - All in one spot

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

ditto

Quote Originally Posted by _$torm$hadow_ View Post
    Before the juju boosts my health regen was on -44% and then after the -15% and -5% boosts my health regen is now -55% , I received an extra 11% only from 20%
    I had a 30% even and after both the 5% & 15% I am now @44%...???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryJackson View Post
    Question marks (?) are in my droid game.
    Did you do the latest v4.4.1 update?
    Larry they are now. But I had to wait over 36 hours for them to appear! Somehow seems a bit short sited to run 3 x 24 hour events and we dont know about it until 1.5 of them are done!

Oh well. I got them for free anyways. So whether GREEdy makes them stick or not is of no concern. Enjoy the bonus while it lasts!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solowalker View Post
    I would of picked:

innovation at its best-lack of prior info shows the unprofessional nature of organization

Though, I would not say "unprofessional," I would rather place it as disorganized.

I would hate to believe Gree is intentionally hiding information to generate bad juju amongst the consumers and create the fear within them to spend more money in the future.

The easiest answer is most likely the right one.

Gree is very disorganized, and the developers are not willing to divulge information to the public via this forum with its moderators, Facebook, or even in game with proper explanation of game mechanics and consumer expectations.

Basically the dev's and the PR (mods) do not communicate on a level that would create a transparent game mechanics platform that us as consumers would like to see.

Intentional or not: disorganized = incompetent. Regardless, I was given enough reason to stop spending gold when I received a response to a ticket admitting an error but refusing to refund gold or provide the unit.

I do still believe it was intentionally misleading. The idea of temporary awards is a new one which means there were a lot of meetings amongst the leadership before implementation. I cannot swallow the idea that informing the consumer was not discussed. Incompetence on that level would have been evident in other areas and precluded the game's success in the first place. Add to that the lack of communication herein, and my view is solidified.

I lost nothing on this latest scam because I have had enough doubt in Gree for a while now to risk real money for anything. If something went wrong with a purchase, by honest mistake or not, it won't be rectified unless there is a huge uprising like the SUP threat to boycott. I have neither the time, energy, nor influence for that. So, I simply don't spend.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Gree is awesome at something

Regardless of mistakes or bad intentions in some respects, you have to admit Gree is great at one thing - alienating customers

Post Count
    Can we use temporary money to buy the temporary bonuses? That would be money that reverts back to my back account when the bonus reverts back to Gree's account.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RAMNUTS View Post
    I had a 30% even and after both the 5% & 15% I am now @44%...???
    Because health boosts are not additive like building output, they are multiplicative.

If they were additive many would have over 100% health regen.. meaning no regen time..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by seaagg View Post
    Can we use temporary money to buy the temporary bonuses? That would be money that reverts back to my back account when the bonus reverts back to Gree's account.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah oops
    crap. i just spit up coffee through my nose

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree sucks at everything what else is new.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What a moronic idea. As one of the officers of our team I use to have to motivate members to push hard so we could get a good unit. Now, I get to tell them work hard for what? A Blue Mountain Drone? A Mystery Map? Yippee and woohoo! Go team!! But, don't get attached to it because it's going away soon.

Stupid, stupid and did I mention stupid?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Oh, and when are you going to fix the use allies issue Gree?

Post Count
    Some how the +1 energy regen isnt working. It says +4 extra energy regens and i only get +6 energy per minute. Shouldnt that be +7?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Gree took a massive dump in their bed. What else is new?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What was gree thinking? I know, I know. Thinking with their pockets instead of brains. Always thinking short-term rather then long-term...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm still confused despite the awesome explanation from Gree (extreme sarcasm)

Are the energy refills shown in inventory also temporary? Or can I save them for next cycle?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    I'm still confused despite the awesome explanation from Gree (extreme sarcasm)

Are the energy refills shown in inventory also temporary? Or can I save them for next cycle?
    Those are permanent and you can save them.

The only temporary boosts are the boosts showed on the globe in game. Like how when you tap the globe and it says "+1 energy regen unlocked/locked"

Those are the temporary boosts. All the health regens, building cost reductions, energy regen, and I believe I saw a +10% alliance attack boost. Those are all temporary. At least, that is how I understand it from our lovely mods.