GREE replys about Temp awards / boosts - All in one spot - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE replys about Temp awards / boosts - All in one spot

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AvatarTBS View Post
    The "explanation" for what is and is not temporary is still incredibly vague both in-game and in these forums. It's just talking in circles, and has been written in a very non-user-friendly fashion.

More importantly, we DO NOT WANT "temporary" bonuses either here or in Kingdom Age. In KA, it is one of the biggest contributors towards ruining the game and de-motivating players to complete or care about quests. Where in the world did you folks at Gree get it into your heads that temporary bonuses were a good idea in any form or fashion? Honestly, you're just killing yourselves with nonsense like this. It's not competitive, it's not practical, it's not sensible, it's not strategic, and it's not fun. We don't put in time and effort into your games to see it taken away at the end of your increasingly short, pointless events. If you put a timer on how long our rewards last, you put a timer on how long we care. Honestly, I have to know. With the hundreds and hundreds of fun, interesting, easy to implement suggestions that you are flooded with every single week, what possessed you to think, "Hey, let's create phony rewards that only last a few days! The players will love that!"? Please, point me to one single suggestion in these forums either from now or archived where a single player has suggested that would be a good idea. But what you CAN find is hundreds and hundreds of useful, fun ideas that have come from your actual player base.

Get your "temporary bonuses" out of my Modern Warfare and get your temporary bonuses out of my Kingdom Age, as well as anywhere else this phenomenon is being used. Otherwise, you are going to find that you've created nothing but VERY temporary players. Please stop being so bloody terrified of communicating with your customers like human beings, and stop doing things to the games that subtract by addition. You cannot possibly be surprised that people don't want "temporary" rewards for their time and effort. I honestly don't ever want to see another incidence of this nonsense here or in KA.
    Gree listen and take notes^^^ Well said!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is a circus. Make the boosts permanent and kill off the idea. This was and still is not being handled well. Gree'd again...pathetic

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree. Even without any hiccups this would still be an awful idea. No one is going to put in time and effort for a temporary boost to our toon.

Really bad idea.

Post Count
    The "explanation" for what is and is not temporary is still incredibly vague both in-game and in these forums. It's just talking in circles, and has been written in a very non-user-friendly fashion.

More importantly, we DO NOT WANT "temporary" bonuses either here or in Kingdom Age. In KA, it is one of the biggest contributors towards ruining the game and de-motivating players to complete or care about quests. Where in the world did you folks at Gree get it into your heads that temporary bonuses were a good idea in any form or fashion? Honestly, you're just killing yourselves with nonsense like this. It's not competitive, it's not practical, it's not sensible, it's not strategic, and it's not fun. We don't put in time and effort into your games to see it taken away at the end of your increasingly short, pointless events. If you put a timer on how long our rewards last, you put a timer on how long we care. Honestly, I have to know. With the hundreds and hundreds of fun, interesting, easy to implement suggestions that you are flooded with every single week, what possessed you to think, "Hey, let's create phony rewards that only last a few days! The players will love that!"? Please, point me to one single suggestion in these forums either from now or archived where a single player has suggested that would be a good idea. But what you CAN find is hundreds and hundreds of useful, fun ideas that have come from your actual player base.

Get your "temporary bonuses" out of my Modern Warfare and get your temporary bonuses out of my Kingdom Age, as well as anywhere else this phenomenon is being used. Otherwise, you are going to find that you've created nothing but VERY temporary players. Please stop being so bloody terrified of communicating with your customers like human beings, and stop doing things to the games that subtract by addition. You cannot possibly be surprised that people don't want "temporary" rewards for their time and effort. I honestly don't ever want to see another incidence of this nonsense here or in KA.
    Well said!

------------------------------------

BTW GREE, CC doesn't want temp bonuses or temp boosts either IMHO.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count

Apologies, but I will need to disagree with you. There is nothing wrong with temporary bonuses. It's all a matter of pricing them properly. And when I say pricing, that includes time and/or money. If they can be obtained for free, perhaps make the time investment required to be high. If for gold, then perhaps cheaper than the positive impact the regen can have during the event cycle. And base this off your average user, not the top 10 beasts or the guys who created an account yesterday. I'm sure you guys (or I hope so) have the data and can pull this off. As a point of reference, not sure a +1 building upgrade costing what it does was good for the average player. For me, I don't feel the need to upgrade my supply depot to level 10, so the boost is useless.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree can't get permanent **** right, yet you think they will get boosts that come and go creating wildly fluctuating stats right? Nobody wants a temporary boost no matter the cost. If you want them, go play KA. we don't want them here.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Also, it's not going to work at WD?, did I read that correctly?. It doesn't work at raid boss, doesn't work at WD, only works half the time. Which is about 10x more than our forum mod and game developers seemingly do.

A bridge too far guys. Fix this!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Gee, not sure why anyone would spend any gold on TEMPORARY boost, sounds more like a ripe off !!!☠.........moo™������

Post Count
    I just overheard Gree executives talking about making xp gained from completing all LTQ events temporary in line with the temporary boosts players are getting shoved with.

Wahahahahahaha! Good Gawd I Can't Stop Laughing
    Last edited by Gen CheeBye; 09-17-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen CheeBye View Post
    I just overheard Gree executives talking about making xp gained from completing all LTQ events temporary in line with the temporary boosts players are getting shoved with.
    Great idea about temporary XP for temporary boosts!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation What about frickin Android!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    So anything on this screen/popup:

TEMPORARY

Anything not, should be listed somewhere else if temporary (as done in the past).
    GREE you need to put your iSh1te down and load this event up in Droid. There are no question marks next to the events. There are no explanations of these boosts only work for "Judgement in Jamica".

The only question mark on the command centre window tells me how to play World Domination. Get your interfaces working right before you assume that we should know what the hell is going on!

Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count

good idea - very bad communication

i think, it's a good idea to give temporary boni. if you always get permanent boni, we will drive into an inflation of boni and that is no good thing for the future. Temporary boni will disappear and in the next wd campain you have to play to get them back...so there is no inflation and perhaps more participation.

BUT.....IT MUST BE TRANSPARENT that theres is such a thing as temporary boni!!!
    No one knew about this feature - i think even the beta tester didn't know anything.

And that ist NOT OK and drives the people very angry!

So, please work on your communication...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Before the juju boosts my health regen was on -44% and then after the -15% and -5% boosts my health regen is now -55% , I received an extra 11% only from 20%

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Worst idea I hope nobody spends gold until they take this stupid idea away. I know that won't happen but come on! We don't get our gold back so why use it for somethin you don't get to keep forever.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Whatever about the temp bonus for WD, there free to get, well 2 of them, don't know what the fuss is, the health regen will help allot of the low factions, the +1 energy won't make any differance to most