How do these Energy prizes won work ?????

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How do these Energy prizes won work ?????

Articulate Author
    Post Count

How do these Energy prizes won work ?????

I have several Energy prizes that I have collected from doing faction Sltq and LTq. When I go to inventory to use a pop up comes up asking 20 gold! I'm on iOS ...can someone explain ??? No point in getting these rewards if can't use!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hello there JRB ...I'm talking about Energy refills given out as rewards . I have many but can't use ...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It is not true!!!

E.g. last statement about health regeneration. We all know exactly that regeneration of full health requires the same time in all events. And basic (without bonuses) regeneration is 100 minutes for 100% health.

"Additionally, temporary bonuses show on the profile in the total sum and you can see them in the [View Bonuses] tab on your profile." - This is also wrong! You can see, for example, Juju Boost -5% health regen on individual tab of [View Bonuses] but it is not calculated in total sum.

"The bonuses only work for the WD cycle listed in the [?]." Wrong because they do not work because they are not calculated in total sum.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiokus View Post
    I have several Energy prizes that I have collected from doing faction Sltq and LTq. When I go to inventory to use a pop up comes up asking 20 gold! I'm on iOS ...can someone explain ??? No point in getting these rewards if can't use!
    When my faction mate taps on his energy bar it gives him the option of either using a refill out of his inventory or using gold, I only get the gold option...have a bunch sitting in my inventory and can't use them either...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubs View Post
    When my faction mate taps on his energy bar it gives him the option of either using a refill out of his inventory or using gold, I only get the gold option...have a bunch sitting in my inventory and can't use them either...
    Got to your inventory and it says USE next to it. It's under special in the inventory. I had same issue but works fine that way

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiokus View Post
    Hello there JRB ...I'm talking about Energy refills given out as rewards . I have many but can't use ...
    You need to be on at least version 4.3.1 for the green button to appear when you tap on the energy bar.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    You need to be on at least version 4.3.1 for the green button to appear when you tap on the energy bar.
    Correct.

I updated one acct but not the other. I only saw the energy rewards after updating.
    Hopefully all you need is the updated version.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thank you all ...Yes I upgraded and can use now. Great day to all here ...