Thread: Rivals match up broken?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Will they ****ing hurry up and fix this crap wasting so much stamina

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    My list seems good. Still sort of matched by stats but the high and low end seem to have been relaxed a bit, and iph seems more of a factor now. The majority of people I have seen so far are above $20m with only a few below $10m.

If this change was supposed to put a bit more weight on the iph stat then I would say it's a good change.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

My Rival List Seems "fixed" but didn't work out so well for me...

I also noticed all the back and forth changes to the rival list. Now it seems the list has been "fixed" but I sure wish it had stayed the way it was.

Before, I could make some decent money robbing hoods if I took the time to check out several hoods and see who had decent building that had not be diligently collected.

Now, All the rivals in my list are closer to my level, but their stats are 10M more so even when I find a hood worth robbing, I can't can't win any fights.

This is where the majority of my income comes from because my IPH is only just over 400k.

I guess I don't understand the need for them to perpetually mess with the data in the game. Who is benefiting? Certainly not I.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Jerle... Thanks for telling us you're working on it, at least.
    Next time, it might be a better idea to NOT change things when an event is running.
    This is a terrible idea, there's ALWAYS an event running.

Post Count
    cha... figured someone might say that...

GREE could have messed around with the Rivals List (RL) during war or RB or during some other event that does not depend on the RL as much as EB.

Ok?
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    My rivals list has been broken for about 6 months! Everyone on it has the same stats as me, no matter how much I increase without leveling. Try fixing that Jerle!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by APBT View Post
    My rivals list has been broken for about 6 months! Everyone on it has the same stats as me, no matter how much I increase without leveling. Try fixing that Jerle!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by APBT View Post
    I actually liked the rival list that loosely matched player stats. It put players on a more even playing field so who ever was more diligent about robbing could benefit from those who were less diligent about collecting their building income. Is that not how it should be?

My list now is matching my level against similar level players, some with very low stats and low IPH, some with ridiculously high stats and better IPH. I like the game, but I don't like spending a half our trying to find a hood worth robbing -that I can actually rob. As if CC doesn't get enough of my time as it is...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    Mostly fixed, the rivals list should look a lot more sane now. Some criteria are still feeling a little off so we're going to continue working on this today and tomorrow.
    Man, you guys never fail to deliver a boat load of crap served with a side of stupid.

Post Count
    Omfg, y'all cry and complain when they changed it last time. And now it is has more rang of people for you to hit. Stop freaking crying or stop playing game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    Omfg, y'all cry and complain when they changed it last time. And now it is has more rang of people for you to hit. Stop freaking crying or stop playing game
    No stupid. It has more range of people 20-30m def higher than your attk so you CAN'T hit.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by FrapMaster View Post
    No stupid. It has more range of people 20-30m def higher than your attk so you CAN'T hit.
    Sure you can hit those players, you just have very little chance of beating them in a fight. You can probably rob them though. Try robbing the stronger ones and picking fights with players your own size.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The problem is that all of the people with an IPH worth robbing are 20m plus higher on their defense than my attack. I am 48m/40m and am matched up with most who are 65m and higher defense. Saw one earlier who was 117m/92m. I can't even rob them. I haven't been able to rob a 65-70m. All of the ones near or below my stats have crap IPH and I don't want to give them links to my hood because my IPH is $14.2m. With the last rivals list, I was robbing for $3-500m per day plus collecting my hood. No problem summoning bosses while I robbed. I guess I will have to keep hitting Carmen and the few friends I have who share laundromats with me. The most fun part of the game to me is the robbing and I feel like that is gone for now. Please fix it...

Post Count
    I never saw anyone as strong as me on rival list during the mix up. I saw return to the old style RL

Robbi g is for people who have no life and can't build their own iph. I'm lvl 235+. And over 20mph. Stopped robbing at 4mph
    Last edited by reticlover; 09-17-2014 at 07:44 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    I never saw anyone as strong as me on rival list during the mix up. I saw return to the old style RL

Robbi g is for people who have no life and can't build their own iph. I'm lvl 235+. And over 20mph. Stopped robbing at 4mph
    Reticlover- The ONLY explanation, is that you are nothing short of awesome, compared to the other players around your stats and level. Perhaps you should consider spending to maintain your position of prestige, or you could just ride off into the sunset, allowing Dippy and I to move closer to world domination.