Gree please explain the boost being rewarded with bad jujuj! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gree please explain the boost being rewarded with bad jujuj!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If it was gotten for free, not much to complain about, of you spent gold, and there's no way to know this before hand, then I'd say you have a legit gripe. Havnt we come to expect this kind of thing? I think the limited time thing is taki g it to a whole new level. Good thing about the way I play, the prizes done really matter to me, I have no idea what they are, or if I got them. Sometimes ignorance is bliss

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The bonuses only work for the WD cycle listed in the [?].

These are for the current WD cycle.
    1) This does not show on Android that it is tempoary.
    2) How is this 15/5% boost caculated...example last 5% boost moved me from -61 to -63 are the temporay boost at least based on the raw health number or is it off of our permenant health boost number?

A tempoary health reduction based on players boosted health stats does not deserve any gold spent to aquire. Your return on investement for a temp boost will be less than zero....use gold to buy health packs on sale they are better for WD points than spending on a tempary boost.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

This is what we mean about poor communication

You release something new and extremely confusing and provide no communication about it. People have to come here and scan thru multiple post before they find an answer, if they are lucky enough. No in-game notification that properly explains. I saw the events and thought these were new permanent units.

Start listening to your customers and take a step back and try think things thru before releasing new stuff

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please explain why every ? On the events screen shows that the bonus is only active for the duration of the Judgement in Jamaica event. Thus can not be correct, can it? This includes the target practice that had just finished and the current raid boss event

Please confirm

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I wish some post had a "like button" I ran through these events to only realize they where temp boost! I need a refund! Stupid me again !

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I thought they finally did something right .... nope.

The boosts are supposedly temporary, but they don't even work. And there is very little to nothing depending on which platform you play that states any of this... what a pathetic excuse for an event yet again released without a lick of QA.

Post Count
    I am not getting the health regen bonus on iOS. Rb regen time is the same. Is the health for the full cycle or just the WD event?

Post Count
    No fricken way gree....fix this. No way should you award temporary awards for my money!!!

I want this to effect my health period not just one event. Thanks for wasting my money again....
    TKM - OFFICER

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    I am not getting the health regen bonus on iOS. Rb regen time is the same. Is the health for the full cycle or just the WD event?
    they said cycle, yet none of them work. What good would the +1 energy do over wd anyway?

Post Count
    I would guess that any of the boosts that are attached to units would be permanent.
    The health boosts do not show a unit, they show just the boost, I assume they are the cycle-only boosts the "?" Is talking about

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Added feature turned into a mess

It's actually a decent idea to give out temp boost. Expecting any real money revenue from it is wrong, but the concept overall is a good idea. But since you did not release it properly with clear communication, you ruined it. People assumed these were permanent boost, then afterwards we find out differently. This is a classic example of how to ruin something that could have been a positive thing.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Talahaski View Post
    It's actually a decent idea to give out temp boost. Expecting any real money revenue from it is wrong, but the concept overall is a good idea. But since you did not release it properly with clear communication, you ruined it. People assumed these were permanent boost, then afterwards we find out differently. This is a classic example of how to ruin something that could have been a positive thing.
    All these new community managers... and not one of them can manage a community, or even come close to it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    No fricken way gree....fix this. No way should you award temporary awards for my money!!!

I want this to effect my health period not just one event. Thanks for wasting my money again....
    Continues to show your ignorance with these things. If you were stupid enough to use your money again as you said you have issues. None of this requires money to obtain and I doubt you ever spend money on this game anyways. Shows us how far you are on this event and will give us an idea of the money you say you spent

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Please respond. In game under events that have ended like the 24 hour FA also say the boosts expire at the end of WD. Is this correct?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Hey Tadaaah!

Why dont you give us more detail here instead of giving a 1/2 line answer.

Since the [?] does not show up in Android devices, would it not be prudent to post infomation here or in Announcements which ones are permanent and which are temporary just for the WD Cycle?

Gree seems to be doing so much bait and switch lately that it hopes to get the players happy for the possible rewards only to find out after starting the event and possibly some spending gold, to find out it is useless or not worth spending gold on them.

The health regen boost is temporary but what about the +1 energy. That is typically attached to the crate\box event which is normally a permanent reward.

Are the rewards involved with the LTQ temporary? All or some? if some then which ones? Are the units associated with the boosts also temporary?

I seriously hope someone there checked and wrote down exactly what the plans and details are for this event. Hopefully it matches what has been programmed into the event.