Gree please explain the boost being rewarded with bad jujuj! - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Gree please explain the boost being rewarded with bad jujuj!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Looks like Gree is done for the day.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The bonuses only work for the WD cycle listed in the [?].

These are for the current WD cycle.
    I love the smiley face. It's like we just screwed you with a grin on our face. To all those who spent 2 vaults purchasing it I feel for you guys. But it's ok, talk to the mods n the smile on their faces will cheer u up!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I spoke more with the Developers, and we were able to replicate the issue. My most sincere apologies for the confusion and miscommunication (I am still learning this game). A fix is being worked on for the temporary bonuses to last the entire WD cycle versus just for the WD event. As soon as the fix is released, we will update you. Please note that this fix may take some time to implement so we appreciate your patience.

Additionally, temporary bonuses show on the profile in the total sum and you can see them in the [View Bonuses] tab on your profile.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I spoke more with the Developers, and we were able to replicate the issue. My most sincere apologies for the confusion and miscommunication (I am still learning this game). A fix is being worked on for the temporary bonuses to last the entire WD cycle versus just for the WD event. As soon as the fix is released, we will update you.

Additionally, temporary bonuses show on the profile in the total sum and you can see them in the [View Bonuses] tab on your profile.

How did you replicate the issue? Did you actually try playing this game? Just a little too late with the information as usual

Post Count
    I spoke more with the Developers, and we were able to replicate the issue. My most sincere apologies for the confusion and miscommunication (I am still learning this game). A fix is being worked on for the temporary bonuses to last the entire WD cycle versus just for the WD event. As soon as the fix is released, we will update you.

that's more like it, better...
    TKM - OFFICER

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by A Fresh Start View Post
    How did you replicate the issue? Did you actually try playing this game? Just a little too late with the information as usual
    There were multiple parts to the issue that we needed to look into and determine the cause of each. This takes a little bit of time. My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks for the update

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There were multiple parts to the issue that we needed to look into and determine the cause of each. This takes a little bit of time. My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.
    appreciate you coming back multiple times and responding quickly.

how about which boosts are temporary. any boosts related to the crate event temporary as well?

how about just listing all that are temporary and those that are permanent and which level or event these rewards are.

it would help to know if it is even worth our time/energy/gold/effort to do these events.

if we know more, the better we are able to make decisions to play this event or game at all.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    how about sufficiently marking major changes to the game in game.

oh, having a qa department, and community managers that knew how the game played would be nice too. Shady Shady Shady

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is the +1 energy for crate event temporary as well?

It has a unit associated with it but no stats for the unit

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Clementine pick up your phone and download and play the app. Will help u understand wat we go thru constantly. If u dont have the time employ sum1 as a consultant who will give u the info u need but r a million miles away from

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And here's the response support gave me :
    Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

I apologize for any confusion which may have been experienced during our current event.

The temporary boosts acquired during the WD Jamaica event are not visible on the Profile page. For technical reasons, this type of boost cannot be included with the permanent boosts. Please be assured that the boosts are being applied while during the event.

Certain types of boost, generally those that make something smaller, fewer or shorter(i.e. "fewer casualties", "shorter upgrade times", "less time till your health refills") have diminishing returns when there are multiple sources of that boost on your account or faction. What that means is, each new source of that boost that you add is slightly less effective. So for instance if you have a 5% health regen boost effect and then another 5% health regen boost is added, you would see a total boost effect of 9%.

This is intentional, because these boosts cannot logically go below zero. It's impossible to have faster-than-instant upgrade times, for instance. Or to have a casualty rate modifier so low that you actually get units back. So for these boost types, we have the diminishing returns effect stated as above. New sources of the boost will still add to your total and progress you, though.

Here's an example of how health regeneration boosts are calculated:

If a player has two 5% multiplicative bonuses and two 15% multiplicative bonuses of the same type, instead of having a combined 40% bonus, he would have a combined 34% bonus (.95*.95*.85*.85) = .652, which, when subtracted from 1, is .348, or a .34 (34%) bonus. Compare this with two additive bonuses of 5% and two additive bonuses of 15%, which would look like 1 + .05 + .05 + .15 + .15 or 1.4, or a combined 40% total bonus.

Although the examples given above reference the faction boosts, this also applies to personal boosts from units or buildings that display on the profile.

Health regeneration without boosts for these event types is as follows:

Epic Boss - 25 minutes
    Raid Boss - 100 minutes
    World Domination - 60 minutes

Please let me know if you have any further questions about health regeneration boosts!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you look in your globe, all events are marked the same including past ones we just did and raid boss. So that means everything since new command Center came out is temporary and we spent a ****eload of gold for nothing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Here's a thought. Test these updates prior to rolling them out. Wow!!! What a novel idea!

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    The issue is that the boosts are temporary.. That's what developers should be fixing. Temporary boosts do not exist in MW. This is outrageous