iOS user have not updated to the new update !!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iOS user have not updated to the new update !!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

iOS user have not updated to the new update !!

Y'all know who y'all are ones want use airplane glitch gree added new parts to events that will not be able do unless update to get new command center there reason why should update stop cheating y'all find out coming days are miss out on ton bonus in future ...thku gree!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by socomloser View Post
    Y'all know who y'all are ones want use airplane glitch gree added new parts to events that will not be able do unless update to get new command center there reason why should update stop cheating y'all find out coming days are miss out on ton bonus in future ...thku gree!!
    whaaaaa, i need mommas nipple. As long as you think gree has fixed it thats all good. suggest small grammar class, don't need to be an expert but put some thought into it next time

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Whatever he said. ..

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Is that confirmed?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Of course its not confirmed, this idiot can't even construct a simple sentence

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Stop lying. They can not update and still be able to buy the rewards in store.

Post Count
    This is the 111111 thread of socom wheaping all over his pyjamas.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I haven't updated and already got both of the health bonuses, so what bonuses are we missing out on that we have to ipdate to get?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Great thread OP. You add so much to the forum.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just wanted see how many stupid cheaters would reply to this I guess I got my answer

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just wanted see how many stupid cheaters would reply to this I guess I got my answer
    you're pathetic kid. you are so clueless and it obviously shows. You were proven wrong and a little b i t c h once again so you try to cover up. silly child

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nope got wrong only the cheaters of the game would answer to post only them cheaters like you post and say everything can discredit the post.. Ps you talk big on the fourm ! Go back eat your mom spaghetti play with your self I front your phone on airplane mode!

Banned
    Post Count
    You really need to remove the socom from in front of your name

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol, if only they released bonuses that actually WORKED and didn't magically disappear after two weeks...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What a loser you need to take off the first part of your name