How is there a Level 48 player on the leaderboard for the boss battle event?

There is a level 48 player ranked very highly in the leaderboard for the current boss battle event. Everyone else on the leaderboard is over level 100.

This level 48 player has a unit composition that would have had to cost THOUSANDS of real dollars!

Seems a bit dubious.

image.jpg
    image.jpg

I apologize for the small image size. But the forum won't allow upload of larger images.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerKumaClone View Post
    There is a level 48 player ranked very highly in the leaderboard for the current boss battle event. Everyone else on the leaderboard is over level 100.

This level 48 player has a unit composition that would have had to cost THOUSANDS of real dollars!

Seems a bit dubious.
    An army like that hardly costs Thousands of Dollars, $500.00 would certainly yield a better overall army that what he is using, (unless you have the most horrid luck). If you notice, the units he has are the very units you get in this weeks Progress Rewards. I think the real question is, What army did he use to complete the event already and more so, how many Rechargers did it cost?

You're right, I wasn't seeing that two of his maxed units are the boss battle rewards. That takes a lot off what it would cost to assemble his current squad. But how on earth did he get that high up in the rankings and earn all those points and win those units?

Hey guys,

The forums are not a place for Naming and Shaming. It breeds toxicity and this is a place for constructive discussion. If you feel suspicious of a player, please report the player with as much detail as possible through the support system. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.