Thread: Gree listened!

Gree listened!

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane2014 View Post
    Bp events have been lacking lately and something needs to be done to get people to participate in them again. Nobody cares to try in them especially alliance bp events when the reward for champion league is MAYBE 1 platinum, that isnt worth peoples time. I think limited missions during bp events would help generate that extra interest. I DONT mean build uv limiteds but instead a new type, BP limiteds. So for example lets say mission 1 gain 500k attack points, Mission 2 gain 1 million attack points, etc. So it would function like the uranium/titanium reward missions for gaining attack points.

I started a thread on this not long ago and gree actually made it happen. Thank you for once Gree.
    -World 9-

Still requires coining to finish but most of us were gonna port anyway.

Yeah Hurricane... thanks for posting the suggestion; it has certainly made the PW more interesting.

Even if they haven't been acknowledging the existence of people in the forum, it is nice to see they are listening.

I think the NPC attack event was suggested here. And even though the execution was lacking, it was good they listened.
    The length of the cross worlds was mentioned here; they shortened it to a day.
    Upgrading buildings past 10 has been suggested, and it has been implemented.
    You suggested a BP LTE, and GREE has answered (thank you, it is fun).

So, GREE has definitely improved in its responsiveness to suggestions, and even though execution hasn't been perfect, it is a good sign that the game hasn't been functionally abandoned. So for that, a big thank you.

The biggest thing that remains in the game is still the utter indifference of customer service to players complaints. All too often, the game will have a glitch, we will complain about it, and the response I get back is, "yeah, there was a problem, but your prizes weren't affected, so we aren't going to do anything." (or, the latest, "yeah there was a problem, but everyone was affected equally, so go pound sand"). This stands in stark contrast to companies with good customer service, whose default position is that if there is any way to help the customer they will.

In the case of War of Nations, we are talking about virtual prizes. Thus the cost to GREE of defaulting to good customer service is virtually zero. Will there be people who will take advantage of this and use it to claim prizes that they didn't deserve? Absolutely. But that is certainly better than people getting dissed by GREE customer service and taking advantage of that to go to Apple to demand a refund.

So, for example, in the most recent cross-worlds, where there was a period of time of about two hours where the servers couldn't match people across worlds. And yes, the outage affected everyone. But instead of just telling people to go pound sand, why not just say, "In light of the outage, we have decided to go ahead and award every alliance the prize for the next mission in the LTE. Functionally, giving everyone something is not much more than giving everyone nothing (though obviously, teams that got to, say, the 8th mission would get something of more value than teams who got to the 3rd). But psychologically, it makes all the difference to feel like thou get something for the inconvenience, even if it doesn't accord anyone an advantage over other players.

This is very basic customer service. I hope that you guys take it to heart. There is very little cost to compensating people with virtual prizes. There is a very big cost to people quitting the game.

Jedi

I don't know about that. I can get 100M BP without coining. I won 5 TP's in the last cross worlds, so I suspect that will be enough to allow me to finish the LTE, depending on what the final mission is (I think it will be 50M, which will place the total at around 150M.

Jedi

I love when people assume that are the sole reason for a change, as if nobody else suggested this kind of limited a long time ago. Along with a host of other ideas like NPCs attacking

Quote Originally Posted by DuRieL's Bananas View Post
    Still requires coining to finish but most of us were gonna port anyway.
    Most of my guys are porters too and we worked together to ensure all got what they wanted some needed frost some needed manticore and others just wanted some plats , you can get reasonable far without coining but yeah to finish yoo either need a dumb neighbour with a loaded base or some ports on stacked hb's

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    I love when people assume that are the sole reason for a change, as if nobody else suggested this kind of limited a long time ago. Along with a host of other ideas like NPCs attacking
    Lmao yes this has been suggested several times over the last few years , I have witnessed and suggested it myself lol

Changes

The only thing that is bad with new changes are bases are going to take even longer to capture. Gree already gives way too many morale boosts. With bubbles and morale boosts. It can take weeks to take a players 34 base on constant capping. Heck gree gives some many morale boosts away, I probably have about 30K of morale boosts in my inventory. Gree give less morale boosts in rewards

Changes

Can someone start a thread about suggested rewards changes. I can post but not start threads.

And please bring back 2 LTMs within the build event. The last build event was short of 1.

I really, really like the PW missions. I finally got Manticore
    It adds lots of incentive to gain BP and participate.

Yeah I couldn't find anything the old fashioned way. Did get 160m off one port. Nice when someone puts everything in their hb.

Nice and really dumb , the they moan at you lol yeah cause I am the stupid one with 100mil in one op/hb !

Some of them don't even think to send out all units long walks from different ops ........they deserve it :-)

Nice and really dumb , the they moan at you lol yeah cause I am the stupid one with 100mil in one op/hb !

Some of them don't even think to send out all units long walks from different ops ........they deserve it :-)

There are many people that do this on the world I play they keep all troops @ HB and wonder why they get ported during war events and have there hb cleared .... With these new CC upgrades you can easily keep 140m uv moving at any time you are offline ........ The lost I ever got from porting a HB was 89m uv it was very satisfactory 😁

I try to never have more than 12k units at a single op