Feedback For 'Guild Trials: Clearbrook' Individual and Guild - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feedback For 'Guild Trials: Clearbrook' Individual and Guild

Lurker
    Post Count
    The start of the trials were difficult to complete, time clock not accurate, feeling forced to use gems, but now seems better. Nice they go towards individual and guild quests. Unfortunately now I have to chose, guild quest -Babbling Brooks or Clearbrook trials. Again, the only way to work both is with gems. I can only imagine the 'gem motivators' being set up for this October blow out!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It was not apparent on this new Ltq as they delayed the release of other ltq's due to unexpected issues, but make no doubt that when combined with other ltq's it will require gems to compleat, add in the other new additions coming out in October, and I Start to wonder if the game is afforble to play, while I know gem useage is up to the individual and it's a choice, but one will no longer be able to compeat against them who can afford to buy mountains of gems, and even those people might start to question how much they are spending on a virtual kingdom. It's entertainment not a investment..
    Daily player

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Gendur, I've sent that over to the teams to be investigated. We'll update once we have more information on that.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Can we get some player ID's for players experiencing this bug?