Feedback For 'Guild Trials: Clearbrook' Individual and Guild

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback For 'Guild Trials: Clearbrook' Individual and Guild

Post Count

Feedback For 'Guild Trials: Clearbrook' Individual and Guild

So, this is an interesting development for a new feature. For the most part, the only downside to the trials is the simple fact that there are a lot of energy required quests. So, if we end up with overlapping iLTQs and gLTQs that both require energy, and then we also have this trials LTQ... it's gonna be a bad time. I figure the guild one should be a bit easier to complete with a smaller reward, whereas the 5/5 iLTQ stage should be quite higher I would imagine.

I do like that trials already in progress count towards the guild and individual quest stages. It's a nice use of a new aspect of the game, you just really need to be careful about the other energy required quests.

Also, the weekly limited item.... -25% Energy Regen for all LTQs... it's a bandaid, but a full mountain (1,500) gems for a temporary boost... sorry, not going for it. Plus, the stats still blow on these limited time gem units.

All the feedback I have for the moment.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    I did a level 1 trial during the conquest just to see what they were all about. There was an alarming amount of xp given out in just level 1. Gree ploy to force us to level? Who knows, but I'm not thrilled about the development. I like the concept of trials, but not if it's going to dump that much xp on me.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The Xp boost is on par with the last 4 lands that were introduced ( but no one goes to.)
    My suggestions:
    1) have the trial in one area or several parts in the same area back to back. This jumping from land to land is annoying.
    2) anything over level 7 will probably cost gems. I have a min attack ( supposedly but it is broken) of 380. I beat level 6 with not much time to spare.
    3) I can't see any free player with a weapon under 100 attack beating level 1
    4) the energy damage caused by enemies is considerable , might want to lower that down a little

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have feedback for trials in general.

I don't know if it is supposed to be coded this way but the unit given when you complete the trial is hardly ever the same as the unit that is supposed to be yours when you start it.

So basicly your last unit is still random generated, regardless if you waited to start a trial for a certain type of unit.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    I have feedback for trials in general.

I don't know if it is supposed to be coded this way but the unit given when you complete the trial is hardly ever the same as the unit that is supposed to be yours when you start it.

So basicly your last unit is still random generated, regardless if you waited to start a trial for a certain type of unit.
    Learn how to read. Before you start a trial it clearly says "Possible reward:"

There are several possible rewards per level of trial and you get a random one. It's not rocket science.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    There is a bug with 5/5, we cant get passed 59/60. Whatever trials we finish it nevers gets to 60/60 ??!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    There is a bug with 5/5, we cant get passed 59/60. Whatever trials we finish it nevers gets to 60/60 ??!
    Better open a seperate Thread...otherwise Gree won t notice.

Post Count
    Thread? Send In a Ticket. SIT.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Thread? Send In a Ticket. SIT.
    Yes , since we all know how great tickets get answered. Needs about 3-5 replies until they actual read the mail and adress the issue. Ioening a Thread and sending Tadaah a PM with the link of the Thread fastens things up, most of times.

Post Count
    Thanks Gree this new feature is very welcome and enjoy it very much.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    I can confirm that it is completable, like others have already said, have a member or two send in a ticket inside the app. There didn't seem to be a level threshold to the trial you complete, so that shouldn't hold you back from completing it.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I can't get more than one completed trial to register for the guild part. As a 48 member guild we'll be stuffed when it comes to 60 needed.

Post Count
    Our guild is enjoying the new Trials Quest. We are also very pleased that you are not loading us up with a. Ridiculous amount of quests.
    Looking forward to see what the new October features are..
    Only complaint is slow in game movement with extremely long logging in times, when it allows you to log in

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    ok, so noone else is losing energy and killing a mob only to have the trial stage reset and still be down the energy but have to re-kill the mob...nuts, must just be me-

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I hope Gree is going to use Trials to replace the constant LTQs that they have been throwing at us. I love the idea of being able to start a trial on your schedule and go at your own pace. Before Trials Gree was constantly overlapping energy LTQs, and you never knew when they would kick off another one. Now you if you are busy/working/vacationing you no longer have to worry about checking in constantly and sneaking in hits. This is a massive improvement to the game.