Thread: Free Cutlass?

Free Cutlass?

Hey guys, may just be me going cuckoo...but recently my friend got Cutlasses on both his main and his alt after AW. He is very weak in both accounts, so there would be no possibility of getting one from a BP LTM mission. So how in tarnation (yes, I just said that) did he get those?

Nvm...

Quote Originally Posted by cappinbanks View Post
    Hope Gree further compensates for those losses. Cutlass recruit doesn't quite cut it ��
    Answered my own question, seems like there was something weird in LTM and Gree rewarded a free Cutlass to everyone...

Although there hasn't been an official announcement regarding the Cutlass recruit, I'm assuming it's some sort of compensation for the recent ltm glitch. Then again, Gree has been known to act a bit leisurely at giving us updates, no pun intended. If it is in fact some sort of compensation for the glitch, I do think there should be other rewards in order- as there are a lot of other prizes that can be won in the limited time missions. And that's not even considering the possibility that a person would have finished all 23 ltm's, and would have been able to redeem all 23 prizes, had the ltm glitch not occurred.

Not sure if this is related to the same glitch with ltm's, but my units are getting stuck when returning from an attack also. Going on an hour now and can't use the units or commander for anything in the game. I've got plenty of fuel, so I'm sure they didn't run out of gas during their trip lol

I got a Cutlass too...looks like they gave it away as compensation for the glitch...whatever the latest glitch was. I didn't participate in the latest build LTM event so I was not aware of a problem.

Any explanation from the War of Nations team would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by cappinbanks View Post
    Although there hasn't been an official announcement regarding the Cutlass recruit, I'm assuming it's some sort of compensation for the recent ltm glitch. Then again, Gree has been known to act a bit leisurely at giving us updates, no pun intended. If it is in fact some sort of compensation for the glitch, I do think there should be other rewards in order- as there are a lot of other prizes that can be won in the limited time missions. And that's not even considering the possibility that a person would have finished all 23 ltm's, and would have been able to redeem all 23 prizes, had the ltm glitch not occurred.
    I agree idc much for cutlass I am more after the platinum coms , boosts and the karma com even the killer elite packs and ports are of more value to me .
    The glitch was that when your units finished building they were not registering in the ltm counter so say u had 1 k arts finish the 1.8m would not be counted then other stuff wld finish etc

I only got this on ONE server...

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    I only got this on ONE server...
    Mabye it was just that server...Idk about other worlds.

It wasn't awarded to everyone. I think anyone who participated in the build got it. My main got it but my alt did not.

glitch

everyone in world 9 got one. even a beginner now has a 60. Mine will be star food.

Quote Originally Posted by DuRieL's Bananas View Post
    It wasn't awarded to everyone. I think anyone who participated in the build got it. My main got it but my alt did not.
    Yes, I didn't get one because I didn't build anything

The game glitchs are a joke

The glitches are bad enough but getting some compensation would be nice

I had hours left for the LTM on the last event with a cutlass, worked out my remaining UV, possible build amounts and could easily have completed the cutlass level so I switched to pure arach/hailstorm builds and sped up some 1000 art queued builds using gold after expending all of my existing speed ups

Then the timer vanishes with hours left to run and not only can I not get any compensation in game for all the resources, gold and speed ups I used but they dont even respond to the request and just keep closing it as being "solved" when it isnt

To make it worse they grouped three similar glitches together all of which resulted in me losing gold and "ium" resources and are now not solving or even responding to three support requests at once

Its frustrating and is tantamount to fraud as the game took its internal version of money effectively as part of an implied contract for the event then it glitched and didnt honour its side of the arrangement by removing several hours of build time after money had been spent trying to compete

I reckon I am out of pocket by 2.5 million units of uranium and titanium combined, maybe 30 or more speed ups including a few 24 hour ones and maybe 18 ish 8 hour ones and somewhere in the region of 3000 gold

which had I been shown the ACTUAL time the event was going to start I would have saved for another LTM

and now the cutlass would be worthless as my previous 4 had to be levelled and merged and they arent even responding to the request and there seems to be no way to escalate the problem

Its apalling service and we as paying customers deserve better
    Last edited by ubermik; 10-08-2014 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Had forgotten a relevent bit of info

Quote Originally Posted by ubermik View Post
    The glitches are bad enough but getting some compensation would be nice

I had hours left for the LTM on the last event with a cutlass, worked out my remaining UV, possible build amounts and could easily have completed the cutlass level so I switched to pure arach/hailstorm builds and sped up some 1000 art queued builds using gold after expending all of my existing speed ups

Then the timer vanishes with hours left to run and not only can I not get any compensation in game for all the resources, gold and speed ups I used but they dont even respond to the request and just keep closing it as being "solved" when it isnt

To make it worse they grouped three similar glitches together all of which resulted in me losing gold and "ium" resources and are now not solving or even responding to three support requests at once

Its frustrating and is tantamount to fraud as the game took its internal version of money effectively as part of an implied contract for the event then it glitched and didnt honour its side of the arrangement by removing several hours of build time after money had been spent trying to compete

I reckon I am out of pocket by 2.5 million units of uranium and titanium combined, maybe 30 or more speed ups including a few 24 hour ones and maybe 18 ish 8 hour ones and somewhere in the region of 3000 gold

which had I been shown the ACTUAL time the event was going to start I would have saved for another LTM

and now the cutlass would be worthless as my previous 4 had to be levelled and merged and they arent even responding to the request and there seems to be no way to escalate the problem

Its apalling service and we as paying customers deserve better
    Escalate to iTunes mate. They will at least refund any money spent.