Our Leader Is Stepping Down- Thanks For Everything Liam :) LaND oF THe MiSSFiTS

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Our Leader Is Stepping Down- Thanks For Everything Liam :) LaND oF THe MiSSFiTS

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Our Leader Is Stepping Down- Thanks For Everything Liam :) LaND oF THe MiSSFiTS

I've seen many good players come and go in CC over the years but I felt she deserves her own post. The leader of THe LaND oF MiSSFiTs, Liam, is stepping down after two years of leading LOM. She took a group of random misfits from the top 750 and this weekend we officially ranked 92nd. As a leader of a 60 member crew she put up with all our b.s. week in and out. I know there are many leaders out there that deserve mad respect but anyone who has ever interacted with Liam knows she's the greatest. The amount of long hours Liam put in trying to gain alliances or to allow us to even have a shot at beating boss deserves her a spot in the CC hall of fame. CC has become a game of communication, organization and keeping your cool in a stressful situation and Liam embodies that. CC wont be the same without you and you'll forever be the leader of LOM

Thank you Liam for everything and thank you to all the leaders out there that do so much for their syndicates.

Post Count
    Sounds like a great leader. Good luck to her.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Best of luck to your leader from Df1.

Post Count
    Sounds like another player has won the game :P good luck to her.

Also.. this was a great post but as I was reading it 'mad respect' completely killed it. This post would be so much better if you just removed those two words from it. Try 'as I'm sure there are many great syndicate leaders out there that deserve recognition for what they have done' or something along those lines.. but please remove 'mad respect' from this otherwise great post, lmao.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So. Do you need a new leader? I am here for you
    Good luck to her
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hear Hear B, I second everything you said about our wonderful leader, she has left us some very big shoes to have to fill. I would just like to say I'm proud to have been one of her officers.

Liam, you have worked so hard with and for us and I'm so pleased we could show you how much we thought of you by taking you into the top 100. Thank you for all that you have done for us band of misfits, you are one in a million xx

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No quitting threads. If you or someone you know is done with the game, good for you/them. Don't let the door hit you/see you next week, whichever turns out to be more accurate.

IBTL

Lurker
    Post Count
    No worries there weasel, our Liam is not quitting cc, just standing down from being our leader, 2 years of being a syndicate leader is no mean task, especially a syndicates of 60 members

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ***yawn***