GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANOTHER 10 Day Cycle?!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    thanks for the clarification tadaaah.

Post Count
    Here's a band aid, this should stop the laceration to your jugular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Schedule just updated....so if i get it right its a 24h war(this weekend) and a 3 Day war within 3 weeks. Last time we had a 24h war it was in the middle of a 4 week cycle, now its just a 3 week cycle. Not sure that is what the folks meant when they said no full war every 2 weeks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    Here's a band aid, this should stop the laceration to your jugular.
    "Gree hears ya. Gree don't care."

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's called "meeting everyone half way"
    Gree wants a war event every 2nd weekend. Players think that is too much.
    Full war every 2 weeks = 9 war days over 6 weeks
    Full war every 3 weeks and mini = 8 war days over 6 weeks
    OMG that gives us a whole day off..... Whatever will I do? Oh yeah...sleep.
    I hope it goes back to one war every 4 weeks, and no mini war.

Post Count
    I remember before conquest events were implemented into the game GREE said this would be a once a month event.

I'm also fairly certain the 1/2 way point has been heavily in favor of GREEdy for quite some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To be fair the short wars and other similar events work quite well in MW.

If you don't want to do something then just don't take part. Simples.

However, I do understand the frustration throughout the game membership after recent FUBARs. The last cycle was nuts. I've nearly chucked it all in a few times and I only play for free now

Post Count
    keep complaining.....I think they almost heard you guys this time

KA: 630-568-270

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyraiders View Post
    keep complaining.....I think they almost heard you guys this time
    Says someone fom the MoC Quitters, that just ran away from the game? Seems you still can t break your addiciton, otherwise why do you follow the Forum?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    Says someone fom the MoC Quitters, that just ran away from the game? Seems you still can t break your addiciton, otherwise why do you follow the Forum?
    we left the game .....quit....ran away.....because of the same issues you complain about now...the only difference is we accepted that GREE does not care to listen to our feedback ....you don't want to hear and accept the truth of what is being said.....if you are satisfied with the status quo of....we are working the problem thanks for your patience or better yet the lack of response from them at all...by all means keep playing a dead game....but listen ...you obviously have everything under control....I am sure they will take your suggestions and getitfixed some time this decade.....in the mean time.....just remember that the gem purchase button still works....go for it!!!!....you can do it!!!

I know the truth hurts and that you are so deep in the rising level of sh** that you no longer smell the stench that is around you...happy gaming.....hahahahahahahahaha....not likely

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No offense but I tend to agree with GetItFixed here. For people who hate the game and hate the company and have supposedly quit playing....you spend a hell of a lot of time on the game's forums talking and complaining about it.

It's a free country, do whatever you want to do with your time, but I know if it was me, and I "quit" playing a game...i wouldn't spend 1 second more on that games website talking about or worrying about what was wrong with the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    No offense but I tend to agree with GetItFixed here. For people who hate the game and hate the company and have supposedly quit playing....you spend a hell of a lot of time on the game's forums talking and complaining about it.

It's a free country, do whatever you want to do with your time, but I know if it was me, and I "quit" playing a game...i wouldn't spend 1 second more on that games website talking about or worrying about what was wrong with the game.
    just trying to open your eyes....to the light ....

as for why I already said ...I still have friends that play the game....and yes ...trying to open their eyes as well

no offense taken at all

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Skyraiders is no better than a troll. just ignore him.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It's a community. If you are part of a community you an leave the game and still have relationships and talk to the people. It's easy to throw that insult out about quitting and hanging around, yet what is said is correct. Gree does what they want, no amount of whining from you will change it. And the more you try to push them, the more they dig there heels in.
    It's a cycle that you can only win by quitting, as gree still makes bundles of cash no matter how much people complain.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Man, am I glad I put the CAW-itters on my Ignore list, it was getting tiring running into trolls in nearly every thread. In any case, I'm happy that there is NOT another 10-day cycle in place and that the developers are starting to listen. I can deal with the occasional 24-hour war for now. It's a minor victory, but a victory nonetheless. Better communication improves things for both Gree and the players.