View Poll Results: Do you want to be able to see your entire member rankings from Raid Boss events?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, this is very useful information!!

32 91.43%
  • No, It is better not to know how other guild members performed.

3 8.57%
  • I don't care.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yeah, a fix has already been promised after the bug occured during the last raid event.

If I were cynical, I would guess that the real reason for the delay is because they couldn't agree on a gem price they would charge to display the > rank 10 positions. But I guess that would be too much negative thinking, I am still pissed about the last chest 'betrayal'. Won't open (buy lottery tickets with real money for) chests anymore before I hear that the drop ratio of actually good armor has rised considerably.

Isn't that what they said last update.... "Fixing Raid Boss Issues"
    It doesn't matter if you submit a ticket, they don't read them. At the very least not for a week + if they really do.

The issue about the leaderboard has been reported on here at least 5 times before, and multiple times during each raid! 6 weeks later and we finally get an acknowledgement!?

Oh yeah, still waiting for my stuff. I'm just going to throw this at the bottom of everything, 7 weeks of waiting now.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Nice to see it is being addressed.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688