Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Cyr View Post
    I just tried the same thing, I swapped my Theseus for another vehicle and the app didn't crash! Thanks for the temporary fix
    Hey - I didn't have a Theseus, but I DID have a Kadri XII which sure looks similar to a Theseus. Swapped it out and it WORKS!

So I can get past Level 4, but please fix this so I can use my Kadri...

What will happen about all our lost moral & rewards? I have lost loads because of the game keeps crashing

Lost morale, energy & rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We're still working on getting this fixed. We'll update everyone as soon as we can!
    What will happen about all our lost moral & rewards? I have lost loads because of the game keeps crashing

Mucky1

I don't normally go on forums but I have made an exception in this case as it's been two days of the new boss and they have still not fix the game crashing. Why are they not reloading the game and starting again because one including myself is getting frustrated with wasting time and morals. Do something Gree!!!!

Iphone 4 same problem...

I've been having this problems since the very minute the boss battle started. I have successfully gotten through the boss battle only 3 times out of all the attempts made where the game just goes black and quits on it's own. The first time it freezes and goes black and then closes the game I seem to keep my Morale bars but the second attempt completely wipes them out and it's game over.

I've contacted Gree and complained. I guess that is all we can do for now.

Full fix will be going out soon! We'll update you as soon as it is live!

I also had a Kadri VII...it kept crashing during the boss as soon as it battled the enemy. If I didn't launch a Kadri VII it would work fine. It seems to be anti-air unit Common and Uncommon cards.

Fix is out!

Fix works

Fix is out!
    I just tried it, and the fix solves the problem. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by KillerKumaClone View Post
    Game keeps crashing out on me now on boss battle. Level 1 and 2 no problem. Level 3 now I can't finish the battle.m just as I'm about to win, crash/exit. Did it twice in a row exactly the same way/point in the battle.

iPad 4 (aka iPad with Retina)
    iOS: 6.0.1 (I have my reasons, and no, its NOT jail broken.)
    Playing at 3X.

I do have the Theseus in my lineup. I will now try without.
    *Yeah, after removing the Theseus I can finish and it didn't crash.

What I find curious is why Level 1 and 2 no problem with the Theseus in my squad. I did move it within the squad from position 3 to position 4. Would that make a difference? Seems unlikely...

Alliance: Gurkorna1337
    Leader: KillerKuma
    Message: Now Recruiting. Fight for Honor and Pickles! Casual Players Welcome.
    In level 1 and 2 the tank isn't moving and you have no towers so they must be coded differently. This could have something to so with it

Morale Compensation

They gave us 2 Morale Refills to compensate for the problem. You can claim them in the Messages section of the game. Tap bottom left icon | News | Messages.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    They gave us 2 Morale Refills to compensate for the problem. You can claim them in the Messages section of the game. Tap bottom left icon | News | Messages.
    I get to messages fine, but there nothing about morale refills...

Update: Never mind. Had to force-restart game. Got them. Thank you GREE.
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 09-16-2014 at 09:12 PM.

I just found a fix for all the games issues and frustrations........I deleted it, much better. Good luck to you all that decide to keep playing.

Indeed, two morale refills can be found in the News section! Thanks for being awesome!

Indeed, two morale refills can be found in the News section! Thanks for being awesome!
    Tadaaah. May I have a response to the private message I sent you.