Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New Reinforcements Option

So anyone know what the new reinforcements thing does in boss and boss officer fights?

The Reinforcement option allows you to call in 4 extra units at the cost of extra energy or gold. These units may or may not be ones you have in your army. Hope that helps!

EDIT: Reinforcements deployed depend on the player's 'Alliance Ranking'.

Can someone post an image of this new Reinforcements button because I am not seeing it anywhere on my UI.

Thanks

So are these 4 extra units that appear on my card (assuming of course they don't replace the existing ones) giving me a total of 10 units I can deploy?

Do I need to use supply to deploy them?

And what specifically does "reinforcements deployed depend on the players 'Alliance Ranking' mean? Does this mean the overall ranking of my alliance on the leaderboard or my rank (general, colonel, major, etc) within the alliance?

What if I am not in an alliance?

Thanks - B1

get in one.

BaziOne, Gurkorna1337 is recruiting. We would be happy to have you aboard. We have full black market bonuses and a decent reinforcement.

Alliance: Gurkorna1337
    Leader: KillerKuma
    Message: Now Recruiting. Fight for Honor and Pickles! Casual Players Welcome.
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 09-16-2014 at 12:29 AM.

Ok - so I tried the reinforcement button to see what it does.

My alliance is currently ranked #4. When I hit the button, it cost 10 energy and it deployed 3 or 4 rare Eye of Justice helos (which were only 28/40 strength). It seems I could launch more reinforcements by hitting the button again, but the second time costs 10 gold instead of 10 energy.

We have a breakdown for you:

The first time you 'deploy' reinforcements it cost energy. The next, it switches to Gold.

Your alliances rank will determine which units are then deployed. If you are not in an alliance, you will be assigned a basic set. The only way to change the set is to change the rank of your alliance.

Does this help clear up some of the confusion?

EDIT: https://games.gree-support.net/entri...einforcements-

I don't see any reinforcement button anywhere...

Some alliances don't allow reinforcements

Hi Tadaaah, I'm in an alliance ranked in the top 10 but there is no reinforce button during game play. When i go to the alliance profile screen and press the reinforce button, the next screen doesn't show any units. I have a device in a lower ranked alliance and the reinforcements option works fine. Is there a cutoff alliance rank where reinforcements are not available?

Same Here

Quote Originally Posted by User271320 View Post
    Hi Tadaaah, I'm in an alliance ranked in the top 10 but there is no reinforce button during game play. When i go to the alliance profile screen and press the reinforce button, the next screen doesn't show any units.
    Same problem here. My Alliance is currently ranked 6th. No reinforce button during game play. Reinforcements button under Alliance shows no units. Glitch?

Same alliance

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    Same problem here. My Alliance is currently ranked 6th. No reinforce button during game play. Reinforcements button under Alliance shows no units. Glitch?
    Eagleprophet- lol, we're in the same alliance. I have 2 devices and my game names are superninjagm and ninjasuper. Maybe it's just our alliance that's having this issue? (Tadaaah- our alliance name is terminus)

I kinda gave up at level 29 on one and level 30 on the other. Shouldn't take me more than the 3 available morale to pass the boss. Was hoping to use reinforcements to help me out.

5th

Quote Originally Posted by User271320 View Post
    Eagleprophet- lol, we're in the same alliance. (Tadaaah- our alliance name is terminus)
    Thought my alliance was 6th, but it's actually 5th: "Ky420." Reinforcements are empty for us too.

We passed these complaints on to the teams for further investigation. Waiting on an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We passed these complaints on to the teams for further investigation. Waiting on an update.
    I was also having an issue with the reinforcement button but I just deleted and reinstalled the game and it fixed. Tadaaah, I would like to receive a reply to the private message I sent you. Obviously you are online as you are replying to threads.

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer