Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thumbs down Game turns off and dosn't give prizes

Every time I'm about to beat the boss the game shuts off and gives me no prizes. Is gree going to fix this or give me anything to make up for this? Is gree any type of company that would make their product work or compensate the player for the errors. I hope so, but looking at the BBB, it's looking bad too bad, I liked the game for a day, then the bugs kicked in.....oh well, at least I didn't play it for a long time before I figured it out. If gree does something to make it right with the tickets I sent I play, I'll just quit if not.

Same problem

Played the last boss battle thought it was a great addition but unfortunately from today the boss battle closes the game, takes my energy but everytime I get to the last section and just about to win the boss it closes, restart and and it does it again taking more energy with it, hope it gets fixed soon as this is my fav game

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by G level 87 View Post
    Every time I'm about to beat the boss the game shuts off and gives me no prizes. Is gree going to fix this or give me anything to make up for this? Is gree any type of company that would make their product work or compensate the player for the errors. I hope so, but looking at the BBB, it's looking bad too bad, I liked the game for a day, then the bugs kicked in.....oh well, at least I didn't play it for a long time before I figured it out. If gree does something to make it right with the tickets I sent I play, I'll just quit if not.
    I'm having the same problem on both my devices ?? I can complete the 4 matches but when I do the boss battles the go off an when I log back in the boss health is back to full.
    Starting to loose faith in this game.

Game keeps shutting off while battling boss

I'm having the same problem on both devices. Tadaaah, please help! This is a great game but this is frustrating as I can't accumulate any points thus I can't get my prizes and rewards. Hope there is a fix for this issue soon

Same issue

I've been playing for a long time and I have never had this happen to me until recently. As in yesterday with the new update. I've spent to much time, gold, and cash to just watch it all be shot down the drain because I can't take full advantage of this great game. I love league of war and all of the amazing things that have been added, I really hope that they can fix the app and make up for lost money on morale and energy. I've had nothing but problems the past 10 hours or so. Try to fix it BEFORE the week is over? I really like this weeks challenge....

Big boss problem

I am getting really fed up with this game, when I'm just about to beat the boss on league of war the game switches off. It's killing all my morale recharger and I'm not getting any rewards.

Yup same issue here

Looks like I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. It pisses me off just when the Boss is about to get his ass kicked the game crashes!

What type of devices are you guys using? Mines an iPhone 5

Yup same issue here

By the way my son is playing the game on an iPod 5 and is Not having this issue yet

I'm having the same problem, happened to me 3 times already today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sbmarto05 View Post
    Looks like I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. It pisses me off just when the Boss is about to get his ass kicked the game crashes!

What type of devices are you guys using? Mines an iPhone 5

Mine phone is iPhone 4s

Unhappy Sme prob

Same problem, i hope it will be solved VERY soon, cause i want my rewards ^=^

Same problem

I have been playing this game fot a while now (over a month). I have not had this problem before. This makes me mad too. I enjoy the game but if this continues I will stop playing it.

Hey guys,

Apologies for the delay. We have the team looking into this and will update you ASAP!

Angry Same problem

Same issue with crashing, im using the ipad air

Same problem

Game crashes every time the boss is on his last legs.