Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Workaround

Same problem here. The issue seems to go away depending on the units in my lineup. Swapped Theseus for Sagittarius and now no crashing. Re-swap and it crashes every time. Just FYI.
    Last edited by eagleProphet; 09-15-2014 at 12:15 PM. Reason: typo

Same Sketchy Problem

Having the same issues and always seems like the game is pushy in a way that wants you to use real money into buying in order to not being stuck on a level or campaign. This game has definitely became worse and more irritating.

Yes, same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

Apologies for the delay. We have the team looking into this and will update you ASAP!
    I have the same thing on an iPhone 4S. The previous Boss battle a month ago worked fine. This one crashes every time I'm about to win and steals my morale!

Please fix ASAP

Convienant bug issues

Quote Originally Posted by G level 87 View Post
    Every time I'm about to beat the boss the game shuts off and gives me no prizes. Is gree going to fix this or give me anything to make up for this? Is gree any type of company that would make their product work or compensate the player for the errors. I hope so, but looking at the BBB, it's looking bad too bad, I liked the game for a day, then the bugs kicked in.....oh well, at least I didn't play it for a long time before I figured it out. If gree does something to make it right with the tickets I sent I play, I'll just quit if not.
    Nothing wrong with high and fair expectations as I wondered the same however came back to reality. It's not going to benefit them or help them. This way with the bug issues happening, for players in order to complete the weekly event will convienantly need to use real money to get anywhere.

Same here. Bahhhhhhh

I cant believe it. When I wins the 4th boss the game is crushing. I want compensation.

We're still working on getting this fixed. We'll update everyone as soon as we can!

Response

We're still working on getting this fixed. We'll update everyone as soon as we can!
    I don't know if this has any relevance and I think it was posted by someone prior, but when I did not play homeland defender or Theseus I was able to continue playing...when I did I was closed out...coincidence...?

Just a thought, but why don't you give the prizes out in reverse order when you get the issue fixed. The strongest units first, followed by the weaker ones. It would reward the players that are waiting until you're able to get your game working.

Over the issues of this Game

If the issue and lack of progress isn't fix I declaring people delete this app. I understand you might have out in a lot of time into the game as I have as well but the issues and game management have set this game up to be restrictive and unfair unless of course you want to pay a lot of money to get any where. Also if you research on YouTube you can find ways to reuse Keys by simply shutting off your phone at a certain time. ;-) F this game

Just a thought, but why don't you give the prizes out in reverse order when you get the issue fixed. The strongest units first, followed by the weaker ones. It would reward the players that are waiting until you're able to get your game working.
    Great Idea!! By the way, my game has crashed 8 times today on the boss levels...

Same here iPhone 5

It has happen to me over 10 times now Sent them 4 msg and it worked good till I got to boss #4 then that's when it messed up and it has me ready to delete the game

Same problem

Every time I'm about to beat the boss the game shuts off and gives me no prizes. Is gree going to fix this or give me anything to make up for this? Is gree any type of company that would make their product work or compensate the player for the errors. I hope so, but looking at the BBB, it's looking bad too bad, I liked the game for a day, then the bugs kicked in.....oh well, at least I didn't play it for a long time before I figured it out. If gree does something to make it right with the tickets I sent I play, I'll just quit if not.
    I'm having the same problem. Please fix ASAP

Stupid bug crashes game every time

Quote Originally Posted by Joemedic View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Please fix ASAP
    Gree, come on! I play boss lvl 6 and game crashes every time I'm about to win, of course, my energy and morale is wasted, whatsup with that? Please fix this and find a way to compensate. Thanks!

Temporary fix

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    Same problem here. The issue seems to go away depending on the units in my lineup. Swapped Theseus for Sagittarius and now no crashing. Re-swap and it crashes every time. Just FYI.
    I just tried the same thing, I swapped my Theseus for another vehicle and the app didn't crash! Thanks for the temporary fix

Game keeps crashing out on me now on boss battle. Level 1 and 2 no problem. Level 3 now I can't finish the battle.m just as I'm about to win, crash/exit. Did it twice in a row exactly the same way/point in the battle.

iPad 4 (aka iPad with Retina)
    iOS: 6.0.1 (I have my reasons, and no, its NOT jail broken.)
    Playing at 3X.

I do have the Theseus in my lineup. I will now try without.
    *Yeah, after removing the Theseus I can finish and it didn't crash.

What I find curious is why Level 1 and 2 no problem with the Theseus in my squad. I did move it within the squad from position 3 to position 4. Would that make a difference? Seems unlikely...

Alliance: Gurkorna1337
    Leader: KillerKuma
    Message: Now Recruiting. Fight for Honor and Pickles! Casual Players Welcome.
    Last edited by KillerKumaClone; 09-16-2014 at 03:09 AM.