Gree, where's our collect all button?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gree, where's our collect all button?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Exclamation Gree, where's our collect all button?

We should be able to have this button as modern war does. It makes it so much easier to collect from all our buildings. So please add it thanks. Who all agrees???
    Last edited by headfaction; 09-15-2014 at 03:06 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I rather collect when I feel like it so I can have my buildings on a decent schedule. I like the idea but I want more buildings first! We only build 2 days per month. How about updating the money buildings?
    I AM BATMAN

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perin View Post
    I rather collect when I feel like it so I can have my buildings on a decent schedule. I like the idea but I want more buildings first! We only build 2 days per month. How about updating the money buildings?
    Yeah but I have 98 buildings lol it's a pain. That collect all button would make collecting a lot easier from all my buildings.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by headfaction View Post
    Yeah but I have 98 buildings lol it's a pain. That collect all button would make collecting a lot easier from all my buildings.
    Haha understandable
    I AM BATMAN

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This button also prevents accidental sales of buildings when we have to tap so many times and the sell menu and confirm window uses taps done before the boxes appeared, to sell and confirm. Then support refuses to undo the sale. With the collect all button you tap once - even if you miss, you have no subsequent taps the game uses to answer pop-ups.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mila Relyt View Post
    This button also prevents accidental sales of buildings when we have to tap so many times and the sell menu and confirm window uses taps done before the boxes appeared, to sell and confirm. Then support refuses to undo the sale. With the collect all button you tap once - even if you miss, you have no subsequent taps the game uses to answer pop-ups.
    Lol! Yes I've sold buildings in the past but luckily they weren't big income buildings.

Post Count
    where are a lot of things like store your buildings in inventory,confirm gold button, def building improvements, get rid if your weapons in street assault event all promises that never happened

Post Count
    We should be able to have this button as modern war does. It makes it so much easier to collect from all our buildings. So please add it thanks. Who all agrees???
    Yeah, before somebody makes a 4th thread asking for it!

The original:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ect-all-button

The 2nd:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...rime-City-ASAP!
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Yeah, before somebody makes a 4th thread asking for it!

The original:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ect-all-button

The 2nd:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...rime-City-ASAP!
    Yeah hopefully man lol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah I've been waiting for this button also...

Post Count
    Don't want. Wouldn't use. But I guess I'm not completely opposed to it being there if they make it. Hope it's optional though. I enjoy collecting my buildings 1 by 1. I enjoy have buildings pay at odd times. I think collecting on cycles and timers seems boring to me, and a collect all button also seems boring to me. But you all have fun with it if it happens

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    Don't want. Wouldn't use. But I guess I'm not completely opposed to it being there if they make it. Hope it's optional though. I enjoy collecting my buildings 1 by 1. I enjoy have buildings pay at odd times. I think collecting on cycles and timers seems boring to me, and a collect all button also seems boring to me. But you all have fun with it if it happens
    Thanks for your input

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post

Actually, I agree. At first I thought MW had the right idea adding that button...but yeah..adding that button kind of eliminates the fun out of collecting.. sometimes I only go in game to collect and I enjoyed clicking each building.
    I'll digress slightly to say that it really sucks that the "collect all" button in MW doesn't collect the buildings that were raided. That's slightly annoying

Post Count
    Thanks for your input
    No problem!

Sometimes, collecting my buildings is all the exercise I get

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Soprano View Post
    Yeah I've been waiting for this button also...
    Great suggestion