Gree, where's our collect all button? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gree, where's our collect all button?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Need this button. I accidentally sold my Level 4 Deadly Disco last night while tapping away collecting money. And support refuse to reinstate the building.

Not spending any more money on this bug ridden game. Well done Gree, annoy people who spend money so they stop.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If they do implement this. They should change/fix/add other things that are more important/needed than this. I like the idea, but I don't mind collecting 1 by 1

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by killbillbst View Post
    Need this button. I accidentally sold my Level 4 Deadly Disco last night while tapping away collecting money. And support refuse to reinstate the building.

Not spending any more money on this bug ridden game. Well done Gree, annoy people who spend money so they stop.
    Basically what you're saying is that you were not paying attention and hit the confirm button to sell your building. Sorry but that is your fault not Gree!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Button

I agree with the need for the button....since Gree will not add a confirm button for use of gold, this is a welcome improvement. More than once, I've accidentally hit a building that was upgrading and completed with gold by accident......yeah, I know it's avoidable if your paying attention....but when your collecting from a nearby building it is Very easy to have this occur.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    Basically what you're saying is that you were not paying attention and hit the confirm button to sell your building. Sorry but that is your fault not Gree!
    These games lag. I have sold buildings where I thought the tap was not registered the first time, so I tapped again, and the location lined up perfect with the confirm button on the sale. Once the game cathces up, boom, building gone. If this game was lag free, you may have a point.

You don't.

Post Count
    Gotta tap slower than the lag.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    Lag. End of

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    These games lag. I have sold buildings where I thought the tap was not registered the first time, so I tapped again, and the location lined up perfect with the confirm button on the sale. Once the game cathces up, boom, building gone. If this game was lag free, you may have a point.

You don't.
    This man gets it!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    These games lag. I have sold buildings where I thought the tap was not registered the first time, so I tapped again, and the location lined up perfect with the confirm button on the sale. Once the game cathces up, boom, building gone.
    that is SO irritating when that happens!

Consistent Contributor Baltimore Bully's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah I would love to have this button. 1 because I have 134 buildings and 2 I've sold buildings in the past that look so long to build. So a collect all income button would only be right!

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've lost plenty a building. Please just do the collect all. It really can't be that hard to create a button that thinks you tapped all your buildings...
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    I've lost plenty a building. Please just do the collect all. It really can't be that hard to create a button that thinks you tapped all your buildings...
    They don't even have to create it. Just copy/paste from MW. What could go wrong? *puts tinfoil hat on*
    Greedy don't hurt us, no more.

Consistent Contributor Baltimore Bully's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrendrak View Post
    They don't even have to create it. Just copy/paste from MW. What could go wrong? *puts tinfoil hat on*
    Lol. But it does work great on modern war.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I wanna hear gree's input on this. Can we get this button?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why does someone need 135 buildings? Half probably being useless lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I Think we need collect all income in free games. All of them . I don't play anymore in free games that don't have this.