Nightclub question

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: Nightclub question

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Lebanon
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    39

    Nightclub question

    So,,, I recently heard that The Night club is by far the best building in the game.. It boosts your iph the most for a fact.




    My question is, as a new player, when should you save up to build this particular building?

    The form answer I'm looking for:



    You should save up for the NC when you have (insert number here) iph
    *Just state your opinion for noobs

  2. #2
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Post Count
    247
    On both my main and mini I'm saving for a nightclub. My main has an iPh of 90k and my mini is about 20k iPh. Not sure what others do.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Lebanon
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    On both my main and mini I'm saving for a nightclub. My main has an iPh of 90k and my mini is about 20k iPh. Not sure what others do.
    Cool,might take your mini a while..

  4. #4
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Post Count
    247
    Yes but I'll keep upgrading buildings while I'm stashing money away.

  5. #5
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,518
    Don't bother. Nightclubs are too easy to rob. Better to just build 24/48s.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  6. #6
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Don't bother. Nightclubs are too easy to rob. Better to just build 24/48s.
    Only if you can't get on every six hours. Agree with you that people should concentrate on buildings that suit their daily schedule though.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

  7. #7
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Post Count
    387
    Build it and upgrade it as much as you can.. it.ll probably take a few years though.

  8. #8
    Articulate Author Idiosyncrasy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2012
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    348
    I started saving for one when I was at 79k IPH, and it took a month of saving to get enough for the build. I upgraded some small things along the way.

    This was before LTB's though, and it was when I was still playing.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

  9. #9
    Prominent Poet bravo 6 vk's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    1,022
    I got the NC when I was at 93k IPH, it took a while
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins



  10. #10
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    671
    NCs are really good if you don't have high IPH, great to build if you have a really low income it will help for future LTBs. For me they are useless now.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    1,269
    Quote Originally Posted by asap psycho View Post
    So,,, I recently heard that The Night club is by far the best building in the game.. It boosts your iph the most for a fact.




    My question is, as a new player, when should you save up to build this particular building?

    The form answer I'm looking for:



    You should save up for the NC when you have (insert number here) iph
    *Just state your opinion for noobs
    You should save up for the NC when you have $400k iph

  12. #12
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Post Count
    308
    Long ago before the age of LTB there was extensive discussion on this. Usually the consensus was to bring movie theaters and lofts to level 4 or 5 then to begin saving for NCs. Also bring the first Nc to level 3 before building your second and upgrading between the two equally.

    I finally finished both my NCs around when the transtech building came out. NCs are still very good and on my mini it's still a hard decision whether to buy a LTB or save for upgrade. That's all case by case.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

  13. #13
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Post Count
    3,981
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    Long ago before the age of LTB there was extensive discussion on this. Usually the consensus was to bring movie theaters and lofts to level 4 or 5 then to begin saving for NCs. Also bring the first Nc to level 3 before building your second and upgrading between the two equally.

    I finally finished both my NCs around when the transtech building came out. NCs are still very good and on my mini it's still a hard decision whether to buy a LTB or save for upgrade. That's all case by case.
    The good advice I got was to go for it only when you could save the 40 mil required within 3 weeks.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

  14. #14
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Location
    Exiled Mafia
    Post Count
    205
    Buy em once you make it to 40 mil. My mini robbed a guy for 90 mil & that paid for both. Been having nightclubs on my main so long I don't remember building them. Go rob somebody! That's baby money
    I AM BATMAN

  15. #15
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Nov 2013
    Post Count
    285
    They r almost robbed even with timers . Better save it for 24h/12h ( like tea house or pagodas if u have them ).

    Edit : but if u have low iph they r good to build up your iph .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •