Regarding the FrontLine Rewards! Notable Changes!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regarding the FrontLine Rewards! Notable Changes!

Post Count

Regarding the FrontLine Rewards! Notable Changes!

Hey there Folks,

I want to start out by apologizing for the confusion that folks are having regarding the rewards they have been given for their placement in the final rankings for the event.

This was and is an intended change for the rewards to move forward to this style, but the messaging in the text in game wasn't reflecting this correctly and snuck on past us in this case.

We will be updating this messaging to avoid any confusion in the future and I want to make it very CLEAR to folks that you are keeping the rewards you have earned!

This was also in line with making the reward style resemble closer to what we have for the World Domination Events.

I hope this clears things up for everybody and I hope you all had a blast with the event!

Post Count
    thanks a lot for the heads up! enjoying the prizes already!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    you would think you would want to have advertised a major change to an event, as it would have gotten many teams including mine to spend much more. Nevertheless at least you let us know now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey there Folks,

I want to start out by apologizing for the confusion that folks are having regarding the rewards they have been given for their placement in the final rankings for the event.

This was and is an intended change for the rewards to move forward to this style, but the messaging in the text in game wasn't reflecting this correctly and snuck on past us in this case.

We will be updating this messaging to avoid any confusion in the future and I want to make it very CLEAR to folks that you are keeping the rewards you have earned!

This was also in line with making the reward style resemble closer to what we have for the World Domination Events.

I hope this clears things up for everybody and I hope you all had a blast with the event!
    Great now what about the factions that couldnt war for 18 hours?
    When we stand together, We can watch the world burn around us. It won't matter no longer, we're all as good as dead

Post Count
    Hey there Folks,

That's awesome, although that completely takes away the strategic part of the event. Plus it screws those that could have over shot t15 prize but didn't because they want to land right now... Everyone should move up a prize tier as I'm sure most factions from t10-25 were aiming around t15.
    TKM - OFFICER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey there Folks,

Yes, thank you for clarifying.
    I'm sure this decision will be received well by most players.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Yes, thank you for clarifying.
    I'm sure this decision will be received well by most players.
    this might be the only thread we will see that all players wont cry or need a tissue on regardeing prize distribution..im not holding my breath but we will see lol
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks! Very excited!
    Space Monkeys United (SMU)

Bangkok - 99 (Boom! LOL)
    Argentia - 102 (heart breaking help us get over the hump!)
    Zimbabwe - 129
    Peru - 136
    Indonesia - 161
    Jakarta - 199
    Front Line - (Is terrible)
    30K WD points min and 200M+ Stats

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    this might be the only thread we will see that all players wont cry or need a tissue on regardeing prize distribution..im not holding my breath but we will see lol
    here you go, final drop in the full bucket... i'm out.. was a bunch of fun the time it lasted.

sorry to see a fun game get this messeeeeeeeeed up.

not an inch of intention of caring for the big pack, 1 day event boosting 100m stats..sorry i have a real life too.

top team too populated in responces on forum.. don't forget game is more then a few hunderd players.

byebye.. see you all in some other game..

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    bye bye, so long, farewell GF. lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Compare what you all got for 1 day frontline to last 3 day WD... Sirius talks BS this is intentional.

They cant fix this so leave it... Erased my game and I feel free!

Enjoy your pixel, byebye...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post
    Compare what you all got for 1 day frontline to last 3 day WD... Sirius talks BS this is intentional.

See ya. Don't forget to delete your forum account.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post

Why do people linger on here if they "deleted the game and are leaving?"
    Space Monkeys United (SMU)

Bangkok - 99 (Boom! LOL)
    Argentia - 102 (heart breaking help us get over the hump!)
    Zimbabwe - 129
    Peru - 136
    Indonesia - 161
    Jakarta - 199
    Front Line - (Is terrible)
    30K WD points min and 200M+ Stats

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    will this be in coming fl too abt the prize distribution??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Mods - Just to clarify something, it won't be prizes for all tiers that you finish above for next Frontline? Could you explain how it would work?

I don't understand why people are getting crabby about this, it is their own fault for not putting the effort in to begin with.
    Awesome Beavers - 299 025 375 - Max Bonuses - Top 100 Faction - Top 25 Division - Must have 'Line'.

Strike Force - 149 485 238 - Top 500
    Zamperini's Hero's - 243 199 821 - Top 1000