FIX fronline rewards! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FIX fronline rewards!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    I for one don't really care if I keep them or if they remove them. It could have been intentional that we got them all, or it might not have been. WE DONT KNOW. And if you think you do, then your an idiot. I cant event think of the amount of times a flash screen said something but I got something else. I loved it when the epic boss flash said I was going to get 10 of something, but only got one. It was meant to only get one. Doesnt matter, in the end, Gree will do events as they see fit. There is really no sense in jumping on here and whining about it. I miss the days when the forums weren't full of complainers.
    Very well said!

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Enjoy them for raid boss today and tomorrow. It's the weekend. Nothing is going to happen at gree until Monday. Who knows if they will take them back? Certainly gree doesn't know. None of them have realized that they made a mistake yet!
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisthecoolest View Post
    Enjoy them for raid boss today and tomorrow. It's the weekend. Nothing is going to happen at gree until Monday. Who knows if they will take them back? Certainly gree doesn't know. None of them have realized that they made a mistake yet!
    HAHAHAHA, yup.

---However, since we cant summon 50s to continue raid boss missions, and not doing masters, I wish my Gazillion attack from the 5000000% air boosts I got from the FL would be of use. Right now Im watching my base to collect my supply depots so nobody raid them. Wish I could hit some bosses.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt rud View Post
    hahahaha, yup.

---however, since we cant summon 50s to continue raid boss missions, and not doing masters, i wish my gazillion attack from the 5000000% air boosts i got from the fl would be of use. Right now im watching my base to collect my supply depots so nobody raid them. Wish i could hit some bosses.

exactly !!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I for one don't really care if I keep them or if they remove them. It could have been intentional that we got them all, or it might not have been. WE DONT KNOW. And if you think you do, then your an idiot. I cant even think of the amount of times a flash screen said something but I got something else. I loved it when the epic boss flash said I was going to get 10 of something, but only got one. It was meant to only get one. Doesnt matter, in the end, Gree will do events as they see fit. There is really no sense in jumping on here and whining about it. I miss the days when the forums weren't full of complainers.
    What if I told you some players actually got 10?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    What if I told you some players actually got 10?
    And.......what difference would that make? Gree could give them a thousand and I wouldn't give a care. Seriously though, who cares? I don't understand what difference that would make in my personal game play, or the game play of my faction, or anything else that revolves around my fake MW world.

But would would like the congratulate them on a job well done. Im sure it was hard to get them. Physically exhausting and all. It was life or death right down to the wire. Litterally, one of them lost a finger in the epic battle for those 10 units that nobody got but the few people you speak of.
    Last edited by SGT Rud; 09-13-2014 at 01:33 PM.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And.......what difference would that make? Gree could give them a thousand and I wouldn't give a care. Seriously though, who cares? I don't understand what difference that would make in my personal game play, or the game play of my faction, or anything else that revolves around my fake MW world.
    I am just pointing out that your comparison is not accurate that's all. Personally I could care less if we keep the prizes or not.
    Last edited by MAD NUGGETT; 09-13-2014 at 01:37 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    I am just pointing out that your comparison is not accurate that's all. Personally I could care less if we keep the prizes are not.
    Ok, I get it, your telling me that since a few people got the 10 units they shouldnt have gotten but did because the flash screen said they would, but wasnt supposed to have gotten ten flawed my statement of saying that not to actually believe flash screens because they dont lie? Since a few people got them out of the other thousand players who didnt, makes make statement of incorrect flashscreens false?

Hmmm, I would venture to say that if everyone but one person got 10 units, then the flash screen lied. If gree gave that one person the promised 10 units, only then would the flash screen have told the truth. So my point still stands correctly.

Our bosses are fixed, so Im out. See you guys months from now again.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    complaining about extra prizes? Wtf is wrong with you? Someone's gotta be mommies little boy first huh.
    I agree with you Jaded Fusion.

There are some that just can't seem to know the concept that once in a while we have to share our toys with others.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i actually think this was intentional now...before the ranks (all except a few) were available for more than one faction i.e. 11-15 16-20 etc. this time was different, the rankings were similar to war so top 10, top 15, top 20 etc.

is this correct gree?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ok, I get it, your telling me that since a few people got the 10 units they shouldnt have gotten but did because the flash screen said they would, but wasnt supposed to have gotten ten flawed my statement of saying that not to actually believe flash screens because they dont lie? Since a few people got them out of the other thousand players who didnt, makes make statement of incorrect flashscreens false?

Hmmm, I would venture to say that if everyone but one person got 10 units, then the flash screen lied. If gree gave that one person the promised 10 units, only then would the flash screen have told the truth. So my point still stands correctly.

Our bosses are fixed, so Im out. See you guys months from now again.
    No, you were trying to point out in your example that the flash screens and the programming do not always match. I merely pointed out that Gree did program them incorrectly and displayed them incorrectly (matching).The only reason some got them is because the problem was corrected fairly quickly but the flash screens remained the same. So you are wrong and I am always right. See you in a month.

Post Count

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    LOL thanks sirius....lets all jump to conclusions all the time!