Another screwed up ending to frontline

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another screwed up ending to frontline

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Another screwed up ending to frontline

Last war.. we are trying to gauge our placement exactly to the point which is hard. We only have to do it because of the screwed up rewards system where one tier is way better than all the rest and you only get one prize.

First it showed our faction as having deployed 25m points in the first few seconds, yet nothing deployed on the nodes...

then it showed that the matchup ended 20minutes early....

some members got a screenshot that we won, others that we lost...

then an entirely new war started over from scratch halfway thru....

Gree the entire event comes down to the last few minutes because of your tiered rewards and your game is broken... fix the stupid thing.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    our deploy points keep going up and then back down... how can we keep losing control points?

also individual leaderboard on droid is now completely non existent... how are we supposed to spend money on these events when we cant even see what prizes we may or may not get.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am seeing the exact same thing; points fluctuating up and down. No idea of who has what

Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    our deploy points keep going up and then back down... how can we keep losing control points?

also individual leaderboard on droid is now completely non existent... how are we supposed to spend money on these events when we cant even see what prizes we may or may not get.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Wow, just happened to us too. Had two people side by side showing vastly different numbers. I logged in and we had over 400k on barracks. I dropped 100 Arjun tanks.... And it dropped to 200k! The little meter for deploy bonus was over 12m, went down to under 7m. We finally had 2 of 3 nodes we needed. There was one node left. The other team had 600k on it. I dropped another 150 and 2 refills, all tanks and 4 carriers and 5 others hit it with me. The score on the node itself never changed! We lost the third node we needed for the 3/3 goal because the node never updated the deploys! And no, they were not still in the pending.

Post Count

We finished 17th because we couldn't gauge how much points we needed or had.....everyone deserves a bump up in rank because of this
    TKM - OFFICER

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post

We finished 17th because we couldn't gauge how much points we needed or had.....everyone deserves a bump up in rank because of this

I hear ya... we got 15th but my scores froze at the end.... only certain people could see what we needed. got it by a hair

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    has anyone else received all the rewards below the rank they placed? we just received all the lower prizes below our rank....if we'd have known we could've ranked 2 tiers higher. i bet this is the same fro many factions so once again i either thank gree for another screw up or horrendous communication (again)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Asto View Post
    has anyone else received all the rewards below the rank they placed? we just received all the lower prizes below our rank....if we'd have known we could've ranked 2 tiers higher. i bet this is the same fro many factions so once again i either thank gree for another screw up or horrendous communication (again)
    yes my entire faction has received every faction reward for our tier and all tiers below... still one indi reward

another screw up

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    WGAF? get used to it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow andy why would you even mention that for gree to see!!! It's a mistake by then that profits player, people are so dumb

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    yes my entire faction has received every faction reward for our tier and all tiers below... still one indi reward

another screw up
    absurd; beyond belief. my stats have gone up nicely, as will everyone's, respectively. but too tiers extra would've given me an approximate extra 30-70 mil boost, never mind the likes of my other teammates. way to go gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Wow andy why would you even mention that for gree to see!!! It's a mistake by then that profits player, people are so dumb
    maybe bc bump for top is over the top looney?

this needs to be fixed asap

Quote Originally Posted by Asto View Post
    absurd; beyond belief. my stats have gone up nicely, as will everyone's, respectively. but too tiers extra would've given me an approximate extra 30-70 mil boost, never mind the likes of my other teammates. way to go gree
    Why do idiots like you complain when players are given something good. Because of idiots like you, gree may go and take all the bonuses teir prizes away. Why can't players just ********** when something good happens.

Lurker
    Post Count
    No, it's not what people planned for, but you still did much better out of this event that you would have.
    Last edited by buttons; 09-13-2014 at 12:49 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    maybe you should think before you speak, gree are going to notice that everyone got all the faction prizes, you think they're going to let us get off with this?? if it's intentional then why does it matter? if it's a glitch, which i think it is, then gree will take all the units and because of the awesome communication we won't get told, then they'll be every player crying about huge stat decreases (me included). however, if the event is now going to run like this then why didn't gree tell us?? as i said earlier, my team could've certainly got an extra tier, if not two, but due to poor communication we missed out.

think about it before you mock other people you incompetent, brainless fool