I see no birds!! - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: I see no birds!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bullet, you seem so angry that a used blender salesman and some broke kid continuously kick your butt. I guess that would upset me too.

I would accept I was "owned" if the guy was not still playing this game with two accounts. Sorry, he can mask his idiocy anyway he wants. I never challenged the actual meaning of the word, I only challenged his poor use of it.

A NFL Player retires

A lawyer retires

A judge retires

These three people all have one thing in common, they were all paid for what they did.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Give him some sympathy. He is broke, his parents cut him off and his last ditch effort was to lie to gree saying he was in the us military on his way to Afghanistan and convinced them to cash out one of his two games. After he burned all that gold, he just makes guest appearances here as a talking moron. The fact that gree turns a blind eye and supports this nonsense is actually criminal. Having shills funded in the top faction to drive honest spending is despicable. And speedy the used blender salesman can keep deflecting but everyone knows the truth at this point. That said, he is just a sideshow too at this point as bird boy the Russian hacker runs the show now.
    Russian Hacking Room? That's way funnier then the Chinese Tricks you accuse them of. Almost sounds like they have the KGB backing them. While we're having fun, I heard that Bill Gates was going to finance a team to defeat SUP, but on the eve of the big event, undercover agents intimidated Gates, forcing him to give a million $$$ to the SUP General Fund instead.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Shhh Kenneth. Don't give away all our secrets.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    Bullet, you seem so angry that a used blender salesman and some broke kid continuously kick your butt. I guess that would upset me too.

I would accept I was "owned" if the guy was not still playing this game with two accounts. Sorry, he can mask his idiocy anyway he wants. I never challenged the actual meaning of the word, I only challenged his poor use of it.

A NFL Player retires

A lawyer retires

A judge retires

These three people all have one thing in common, they were all paid for what they did.
    Since when did retire have to mean professional. Are you just making up your own rules how how the word should be used lmfao. Omg he even bloody spelt it out for you.

You can retire for the night
    A jury can retire to deliberate
    Or a gamer can retire from spending .... Duh

Read the examples he gave you. No wonder he "retired" from this thread lol

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredAndHappy View Post
    Examples from the oxford dictionary

‘But Budde settled down and retired the next three batters.’
    ‘It requires retiring all twenty-seven batters in order, without allowing a single runner.’
    ‘Scobie took the mound for the seventh, retiring the first batter.’
    ‘Later that evening after they had all finished their Christmas dinner, Sam retired to the window seat to read one of the new books she had gotten from Bryant.’
    ‘At the outbreak of the Civil War he retired to Montgomery Castle and declined to become involved.’
    ‘At half-past seven the onlookers had retired to safe positions five or six hundred yards away.’
    ‘MaryAnn wasn't worried about Lizzie because Lizzie rarely had plans for a Saturday night and usually retired early.’
    ‘The music started to die down, and the king announced for everyone to retire for the night.’
    ‘Late that night, after everyone had retired, I sat up in bed, listening to the chirps of the night creatures.’
    ‘The trial continued the next day and the jury retired to consider their verdict.’
    ‘The jury retires to consider its verdict - the jurors go into the jury room.’
    ‘After three days of courtroom arguments, the 12 men of the jury retire to decide if the boy is guilty beyond reasonable doubt.’
    ‘The great black dragon was forced to retire from the fight.’
    ‘To the north of Ypres the Germans, by employing a large quantity of asphyxiating bombs, the effect of which was felt for a distance of a mile and a quarter behind our lines, succeeded in forcing us to retire.’
    ‘Yermati led a tactical retreat and the elves retired to their kingdom.’
    ‘When your clients are running late on their payments, it is unlikely that they will be able to retire the entire balance in one payment.’
    ‘After the war ended in 1816, these taxes were repealed and instead a high tariff was passed to retire the accumulated war debt.’
    ‘Most discussions of the surplus involve retirement of the publicly held debt, but once this debt has been retired, the surplus has to be redirected elsewhere.’
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 12-06-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Wll Toby , you guys rhetoric is older by far, you guys keep talkng about something from two years ago that has been addressed and answered upteen times, though it's not the answer you want to hear ( that pesky truth and facts thing again) lol, the more otu birds chirp, the more obvious you're just not happy about something. Maybe current events? You were just so sure you had that one in the bag wernt you. Well the guys who planned it can't seem to listen to what I told them it would take, so was bound to be nothing more than taking the team for a ride. You don't think that maybe sup was aware and planned for such an event. Sup is never prepared, and never plans, do they. They don't ever seem to be able to respond as of they know exactly what's in store. Or do they? Lol. Oh boy, the more you whine, the more I see you're slowly getting the picture here. Let me see,what could be in store next? Hmmmmm. I'll get back to you on that one.
    "Wll" is not a word. However, Well is. Please go back to middle school

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol. Looks like that retired guy even changed his sig to spell it out for you

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredAndHappy
    Retired from competitive gaming on Modern War
    Retained my very LLP for beta testing

Ex HLP.. Base sold and donated to the faction.
    vLLP "e". Level 20ish 1m ish

Playing Clash of Clans (Bought 14,000 (equiv to a vault) gems and they have lasted 6 months)
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 02-03-2015 at 10:01 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol shine down, are you a frustrated grammar teacher? You will have a wonderful time here then, just look back through all the posts in the forum. You'll have a field day telling people to go back to school. By the way,mi looked back at some of your old posts. Tsk tsk. Shame on you.

Post Count
    If OSW is being mocked for overspending to get second place, SUP definitely were made to overspend for 1st then. Simple equation ain't it? Lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They both overspent imo, but hey it's not my money so let them have at it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Overspend? No, not sure how you came up with that idea. We have not made it a secret that we intend to win. With a nine mil margin (18 mil if you equalize the variables) I'd say we were conservative. OSW would have had the same postion for 80 mil less,lol. We've beat them by 15-20 mil before, but they have set a record that I promise we will never try to break, or even come close to, lol.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MAD NUGGETT View Post
    You read all 6 pages.
    Oh my goodness. That was wildly entertaining. You guys are hilarious. I rate it 2 bags of popcorn. With butter and that cheesy powder stuff.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    In before you know what....
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    PJ you're making less sense than normal.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Give him some sympathy. He is broke, his parents cut him off and his last ditch effort was to lie to gree saying he was in the us military on his way to Afghanistan and convinced them to cash out one of his two games. After he burned all that gold, he just makes guest appearances here as a talking moron. The fact that gree turns a blind eye and supports this nonsense is actually criminal. Having shills funded in the top faction to drive honest spending is despicable. And speedy the used blender salesman can keep deflecting but everyone knows the truth at this point. That said, he is just a sideshow too at this point as bird boy the Russian hacker runs the show now.
    Corey is Donkey your family lawyer lol? Looks like he has a deep knowledge of your personal affairs. If this is a case fire little bastard and cut him from retainer

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    Corey is Donkey your family lawyer lol? Looks like he has a deep knowledge of your personal affairs. If this is a case fire little bastard and cut him from retainer

Tadaaah ban him. He violating tos. Oh wait, sup has always violated the tos
    Semper Fidelis