Something wrong with LTQ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Something wrong with LTQ?

Post Count

Something wrong with LTQ?

So GREE.. may I ask a stupid question?

How come a guy with 3010 starting energy can't complete the normal part of an LTQ.. especially since he leveled up during the event? That's completely insane.

I'm not complaining about a 13k item, don't get me wrong here.. but that should not be the case. HOW do people complete this elite LTQ? Unless you're TAW or now SAS with energy regen mods.. I really don't see how it can be done.. unless of course you spend over a vault of gold.. but for a 10% attack mod that vault could be much better spent elsewhere.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    "How do people complete this elite LTQ": spend gold

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    So GREE.. may I ask a stupid question?

How come a guy with 3010 starting energy can't complete the normal part of an LTQ.. especially since he leveled up during the event? That's completely insane.

I'm not complaining about a 13k item, don't get me wrong here.. but that should not be the case. HOW do people complete this elite LTQ? Unless you're TAW or now SAS with energy regen mods.. I really don't see how it can be done.. unless of course you spend over a vault of gold.. but for a 10% attack mod that vault could be much better spent elsewhere.
    Best thing to spend $80 on

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Some events are easier than others, gold spend is optional, mods earned by top teams something something, [insert response copy/paste database].