Reinforcements .? .????

Was up with this new feature? Come on give it up!

I'm curious too... Everybody's asking me about that and I don't have a clue... C'mon please let us know what does it mean and how it works?

It's a big secret.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSkills View Post
    I'm curious too... Everybody's asking me about that and I don't have a clue... C'mon please let us know what does it mean and how it works?
    I have no idea. But it is in the allience section so I am assuming its got something to do with the allience. I thnik it's for calling in help during Boss Battles to only allience members. If you do recall the last boss battle, it was a cluster f&$k to begin with. And why would anyone seeking help not call on one of their members.? It could be a precursor to allience rewards in top boss battle events. All I know is I'm getting excited about it, and it's bloody well time we got some excitement around here.

LOL Cheers bro... I'm actually the General of xXUnitedNationsXx Alliance which is one of the Top 10 Alliances in the World at the moment bro and I see the "button" REINFORCEMENTS that you are talking about in the management section of the Alliance but it doesn't do anything yet... It just shows a blank space for troops maybe? I think it's gonna be troops being made available to the Alliance members... If that's what it is, then it's gonna be awesome because I have a bunch of great items to be made available to my teammates Cheers... I'm excited too woot woot LOL