GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Leader list

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Oh is that correct?
    1: was never in FiB
    2: I left BO long before FiB was formed.
    3: I left, and there was many there who can testify for that. I refuse to battle for a team who's leaders lie, manipulate and cheat. Hence why I decided to leave.

It's funny that you've now come out with more lies to try and discredit. Especially when most of the community are fully aware of what actually happened way way back when.
    Even more funny when actually, you don't know me, wasn't there and have no idea what happened.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Suddenly seems to of gone very quiet doesn't it Fred?
    How comes? Because you didn't want the likes of cola or bundy to have there bought and transferred accounts banned?
    Bit of an issue for gree there isn't it? Making a boss event named after someone who has so blatantly broke the ToS.
    Your extreme bitterness turn you into a veasel. I know of hundreds of sold or transfered accounts in many, many guilds. If you have a problem, report it to Gree instead of spreading goo and accusations on forum.

137-831-990

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Haha you are funny.
    Let me guess? Ryan telling you false truths and stringing you along? As you was never in any guild with me so have no idea, yet again what you are talking about.

Spreading goo and accusations?
    I speak the truth against cheats and liars.
    If you hadn't come in here trying to badmouth a different team because you can't beat them, I would never of aired a few of your cheats in public.
    Bad losers don't change sadly.
    Get over the fact that second is the best you'll ever be.
    Lying and trying to discredit will never make that change.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    Haha you are funny.
    Let me guess? Ryan telling you false truths and stringing you along? As you was never in any guild with me so have no idea, yet again what you are talking about.

Spreading goo and accusations?
    I speak the truth against cheats and liars.
    If you hadn't come in here trying to badmouth a different team because you can't beat them, I would never of aired a few of your cheats in public.
    Bad losers don't change sadly.
    Get over the fact that second is the best you'll ever be.
    Lying and trying to discredit will never make that change.
    Im not sure if you CAN read, but i will repost what i wrote earlier and hope it sinks in;

Listen. FIB has never been 1st. We knew of RK plans all the time thats why we didnt support the boycott. So we did not expect to win(read again: WE KNEW THEY WOULD BREAK THEIR WORD AND FIGHT WHILE TELLING EVERYONE THE OPPOSITE). So i dont know where you find me whining about us not winning. What i whine about is the sharade and BS they kept telling you and us all. I find that unacceptable, and i would assume others would too.

About FUN, we ALWAYS said we would keep position no matter what. If you and others remember different you are wrong.

137-831-990

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Well done. Copy and paste works well for you it seems kid.

keep up the good fight.

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    wohoho, how much hate i see here and of course all know the truth lol

@ Alexius: nice artwork but mate honestly, where have you seen FiB crying? And whats the issue about getting things we havent earned? Im not going to recall who did complained to Gree in past about what and got any unit, but as it was mentioned already Gree gave the unit to all teams who got 62 consecutive wins, so whats the deal? Only cos we met this criteria, does it makes us now to whiners or to someone who always complains? Come on Guys, a bit more reality and forward thinking here please.

@ Raggy: Its unbelievable how much BS you are spreading. I have no clue what your problem is but it seems to be big one lol. I wont enter your level of discussion. Its just a shame to see you falling that far down to post such a bull****.
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [JAG] Ryan View Post
    wohoho, how much hate i see here and of course all know the truth lol

@ Alexius: nice artwork but mate honestly, where have you seen FiB crying?
    Here's the whining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post
    What a joke. Fooling all KA community to a "boycott" and thus getting many other t10 players who "wants to fight".

To use the rest of KA community to save gems and steal other players and then merge with SB is beyond even what i expected from RK/SB.

Why not be straight about it instead of doing this "we cannot force people to not fight"? Most RK gemmers fights. But RK respects the boycott? LOL.

Oh and the namecanges on the leaderboard fool us all. These are all new guys, not RK players. The guy behind that move has to be utterly stupid, noone would figure that out.

Embarrasing.
    And whats the issue about getting things we havent earned? Im not going to recall who did complained to Gree in past about what and got any unit, but as it was mentioned already Gree gave the unit to all teams who got 62 consecutive wins, so whats the deal?
    The issue is that the quest was for 65 wins. Sure GREE may have given it out to everyone with 62 consecutive wins but as much as I want to believe they did this out of the goodness of heir heart I beg to differ. How did that happen then? I rest my case. When someone chooses to look down on someone for one thing and throws stones on the forum they had better not be living in a glass house
    Only cos we met this criteria, does it makes us now to whiners or to someone who always complains? Come on Guys, a bit more reality and forward thinking.
    This may not be how you want to be seen but it is how it's coming across. This is not the only venue where this point of view has been taken by members of the guild you are leading. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Post Count
    Well Alexius, i dont know if we speak the same language, but i dont see FredCole whining about not getting first as you said. He simply pointed out his dissapointment about a certain behaviour, which in fact all T10 Founder can confirm as we all discussed it for over a week. Nobody has an issue about who merges with whom and only CP give the rank, but especially one guild mentioned by him pushed for the boycott heavily and bashed those who for certain reasons decided not to follow. It simply leaves a bad taste by seeing then that this Guild moved almost all their heavy scorers to another guild while still claiming for standing down. Thats the whole story about and it has nothing to do with a personal view. Ask other founders from T10 Guilds, they will confirm what i said.

You also mentioned that "Nobody in FiB has the right to pass Judgement on what is honorable". Do you want to say i or my Member aren't honorable? What gives you the right to say so?

Also, Im not Gree so i cant answer you why they did what they did. Obviously Gree realized that 65 consecutive wins was a bit too much of challenge, hence the streak in this war is reduced to 60 consecutive wins. And just cos we got the last streak reward, based on the given criteria, it doesnt make us sitting in a glass house lol.We work, like other Guilds, very hard for our achievements and many players spend a lot of time and money for the team. We have never sneaked any advantages others dont have, regardless of the money we spend. In fact we help many guilds after we are finished with our events.
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well Alexius, i dont know if we speak the same language, but i dont see FredCole whining about not getting first as you said. He simply pointed out his dissapointment about a certain behaviour, which in fact all T10 Founder can confirm as we all discussed it for over a week. Nobody has an issue about who merges with whom and only CP give the rank, but especially one guild mentioned by him pushed for the boycott heavily and bashed those who for certain reasons decided not to follow. It simply leaves a bad taste by seeing then that this Guild moved almost all their heavy scorers to another guild while still claiming for standing down. Thats the whole story about and it has nothing to do with a personal view. Ask other founders from T10 Guilds, they will confirm what i said.

You also mentioned that "Nobody in FiB has the right to pass Judgement on what is honorable". Do you want to say i or my Member aren't honorable? What gives you the right to say so?

Also, Im not Gree so i cant answer you why they did what they did. Obviously Gree realized that 65 consecutive wins was a bit too much of challenge, hence the streak in this war is reduced to 60 consecutive wins. And just cos we got the last streak reward, based on the given criteria, it doesnt make us sitting in a glass house lol.We work, like other Guilds, very hard for our achievements and many players spend a lot of time and money for the team. We have never sneaked any advantages others dont have, regardless of the money we spend. In fact we help many guilds after we are finished with our events.
    The groaning and complaining does not have to be explicitly stated to be understood. If you were winning he would not be here whining about who said what, neither would you.

As far as being dishonorable, yes I said it and I stand by it. You guys are no more honorable than anyone else. Trying to place your self in some smug level of nobility is absurd because I've seen the way you operate from the Black Ops days to now. Sure, you'll drop off some guild quest items and drop a few force attacks but you would destroy anyone you are aligned with if it meant you would gain a step up. How many declare rooms and alliances have you sacrificed on your way to the top.......well up to second? Going back on your word is something you've been a pioneer of and now you want to pass yourself off as a saint? Get out of here.......

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Ryan you fail to enter it with me because you know I don't lie. What I post is the truth and I know your manipulative lying ways. I'm not sure if you actually believe the lies you tell, but remember, the reason I left was because a couple of hours before war you, and a bunch of officers ditched the team to progress your own stats. Screwed the rest over. This wasn't the first time you had put yourself first and above the team, and I wouldn't work with someone who acts this way. And then claim it makes the team better, when infact it didn't.
    That is why I left, and was never asked to leave. But infact, asked by many players to return.

No you have no honour, and yes you step on anyone you can to gain an advantage.
    Don't have your players come on here complaining and bad mouthing others without expecting a backlash.

Post Count
    Ok Alexius, i see where you are coming from lol. Can you name 1 single Alliance or declare room we have sacrificed? No? Then stop spreading that BS as obviously you have no clue what you are talking about.

Raggy, what happened to you? Once a funny dude, now full of hate. You start lying by using your fake name and you truly have seen it all within those 6-8 weeks last year in BO. Where are all those people who were screwed?

We simply followed certain strategies as splinters back in those days and nobody asked that you agree on it. But stating now that we screwed the people is just an impudence.

Anyways, looking forward to see you guys on the battlefield as obviously you are both looking forward to a good fight.

Cheers
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    No hate here, just stats facts.
    Splinters was never mentioned, it was ditching your team last minute I just spoke about.

Fake name? I've never hid who I was, my game name changed a lot, and this forum account was started when I was using this game name.
    Nothing I've said has been a lie.
    I couldn't tell you where everyone is nowadays. I don't stalk people or follow them around.

Don't try and act like you are the injured party here when it was your players who came on here trying to stir up problems and issues and issuing personal insults.
    When they lead with lies like that, people will retaliate with the truth.

And I'm sure SB will enjoy seeing you on the battlefield as much as you will us.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You were in the kakao splinter declare rooms from Dec-Feb. Three wars in a row you matched someone by "accident" then claimed it was your turn or that it was an accident. Once you even said that you guys were taking a break and waited until you knew a guild was vulnerable and declared. Your "Certain strategies" must include declaring out of turn and stabbing everyone in the back. It's sad, pathetic and self serving and you have the audacity to come on the forums and act like you're innocent.

image.jpg
    image.jpg

Then you decided to leave and join FUN to help them try and topple RK, "for the good of Black Ops" taking your highest gem players there and leaving the rest to their own devices. But I guess that's none of my business though. See you on the battlefield and good luck.....,
    Last edited by Alexius; 09-14-2014 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Because Ryan is lying through his teeth

Post Count
    oh well Alexius, i see where your hate is coming from. you are still bitter to have lost 3 times against a BO Splinter from those days.

Read again what i said back then. We had always a few splinters and at the end your founder asked us to have less in that room since the room was so full. Hence we only had one team in there at the end.

Now you are saying we wanted to match you on purpose? We were watching that room and tried not to match anyone, therefore we went with one splinter team (who was not allowed in that room) between 2 turns. Your guys forgot to post declared, else we wouldnt have declared. And as you see, i wrote i was surprised, why? cos BoSa didnt said declared but still was declared. Strange lol. Also we took breaks like your team and others also did, nothing suprising about that.

Anyway, get over it. I wont say we were unhappy to have faced your team back then but we havent hunted you and Viki is a nice guy, a free player whom we covered before splintering in many wars, but he was never in our Top Splinter nor in their chat rooms.

I dont get your post about us leaving and joining FUN and i dont think i need to explain to you why we did what we did. And yes it was and is none of your business as you never was in Black Ops as i also dont question why some of your team went to SB back then.

This will be my last post to your topic as it has nothing to do with the thread and you are obviously still bitter, which is your right but a sole personal call, nothing more or less.
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Flame Wars. Locking.