Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Taking screenshots to later add to the wiki is mostly while I still play KnD. (wikis, a nice example of people working together without trying to grab as much money as possible...) </rant>
    so you're one of the helpful souls who are maintaining the wiki - thanks a lot for doing this man!

I myself have contributed a few texts also but couldn't figure out how to add graphics. Anyway. Good luck (in the chests, lol)
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Taking screenshots to later add to the wiki is mostly while I still play KnD. (wikis, a nice example of people working together without trying to grab as much money as possible...) </rant>
    youre the batman that gotham deserves.. i always mess up that line. pretty close?

and @marco - im sorry that i dont wanna bleed people dry. if i could make a company that gets me by and some pocket change left over, id totally do that. my dream job since i was a kid was to own a Venue where local shows could perform and have a quiet coffee house during the day.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

read

i won't spend money but epics seem to be my unicorn they elude me like one. not sure if everyone has this issue but i cannot get one to save my life

Quote Originally Posted by loine88 View Post
    i won't spend money but epics seem to be my unicorn they elude me like one. not sure if everyone has this issue but i cannot get one to save my life
    not like your gunna read this because you got your 10 posts and probably put in your thread and left, but its not easy, it took nearyl 2 years before i got my first, and then i got 2 more within a month. im sitting at 3 total now. its realy all about just throwing as many 4 stars together as possible. (fusing)

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    not like your gunna read this because you got your 10 posts and probably put in your thread and left, but its not easy, it took nearyl 2 years before i got my first, and then i got 2 more within a month. im sitting at 3 total now. its realy all about just throwing as many 4 stars together as possible. (fusing)
    Yep either try to get every EB + so that you can fuse the regular version, or save up gemmies for chest/wars.

But I did not get my first for about 6 months either (completely ftp) then in the next month I got 2 more all from fusion. Since then I have bought plenty of gems and got more epics from various ways but that first one always seems to be elusive!

Also, quite a few of the fusable epics are weaker than eb+, eb+ armors can still combat many epics if you have a nice variety of elements.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Yep either try to get every EB + so that you can fuse the regular version, or save up gemmies for chest/wars.

But I did not get my first for about 6 months either (completely ftp) then in the next month I got 2 more all from fusion. Since then I have bought plenty of gems and got more epics from various ways but that first one always seems to be elusive!

Also, quite a few of the fusable epics are weaker than eb+, eb+ armors can still combat many epics if you have a nice variety of elements.
    i dont even worry about leveling EBs any more, they are all fusion fodder for me. why level up a ton of EBs when i can aim at better armor? plus, the grind to 35, for a + is dreadfull. then, another one needs made to grind to 70. no thanks. after a year of doing eb plus. it really gets old. im actually sick of attacking minions to get eb to summon as well. if i can just, hit summon and he stick around for his time, thatd be grand.

No point in fighting it. If you don't want to spend find a f2p guilds or an alliance that offers that option like Sith. If not, then find something else to play maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    i dont even worry about leveling EBs any more, they are all fusion fodder for me. why level up a ton of EBs when i can aim at better armor? plus, the grind to 35, for a + is dreadfull. then, another one needs made to grind to 70. no thanks. after a year of doing eb plus. it really gets old. im actually sick of attacking minions to get eb to summon as well. if i can just, hit summon and he stick around for his time, thatd be grand.
    Hmm? Arena, raids and the slightly bumped EB milestones throw mountains of armors at you, combine it with millions of farmed gold from your castle and a big stack of fusion stones and the only "grind" part left is having enough shards to make basics for fusion. Keeping room in your armory, even at 170 slots is more difficult than leveling legendary armors.

edit: and the only armors you have to level anyway is every linked element one where you don't already have 3 epics of the element combo and I guess every 2nd or 3rd rotation of split element duals. So the monos and 50-67% of split element duals don't have to be leveled anyway, since that would be wasteful. (boss collection excluded of course)
    Last edited by Marco_; 10-03-2014 at 07:22 AM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Anyone want that triskellion plus lmao 630 bucks. You know you want to spend 5k gems for it