Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I dunno if I agree, Sxe...some companies see a "dip in sales" as a herald of the end of their cash cow, depending on the size of the dip.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    I dunno if I agree, Sxe...some companies see a "dip in sales" as a herald of the end of their cash cow, depending on the size of the dip.
    well - with the amount of stuff we have asked for, and the amount we have actually gotten, thats the next step. plus, its not like its a cash dip with no explanation, they read this stuff every now and then. clementine was here for like a week. he knew something wasn't right here. its only a matter of time, maybe. the game has potential. and ive seen so many other mobile games realize they screwed stuff up, and went ahead and evolved it into that game 2, i dont think they have to do that hear, but give us some new content. this epic raid has one more event before they start cycling the same stuff like the past years of wars. i know i was sick of it after the first one. why have we not gotten our Auto Special Button, why does it take so long to give critical updates?
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Pssst...I suspect you'll find Clementine is a woman (the name is in the feminine gender).

1) Raid is [effectively] new.
    2) Not everyone heartily hates it.
    3) Not everyone is demanding an auto-special button.

There are a lot of different avenues GREE can take this game and not everyone will agree with everyone else how it should progress. I don't think selling epics is necessarily a good or bad idea. I can see the potential hazards on either side of that argument, so I've remained mostly silent. To those who have bought, congrats on your new epic. To those who have saved money, congrats on keeping a thicker wallet!

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    well - with the amount of stuff we have asked for, and the amount we have actually gotten, thats the next step. plus, its not like its a cash dip with no explanation, they read this stuff every now and then. clementine was here for like a week. he knew something wasn't right here. its only a matter of time, maybe. the game has potential. and ive seen so many other mobile games realize they screwed stuff up, and went ahead and evolved it into that game 2, i dont think they have to do that hear, but give us some new content. this epic raid has one more event before they start cycling the same stuff like the past years of wars. i know i was sick of it after the first one. why have we not gotten our Auto Special Button, why does it take so long to give critical updates?
    I think the the biggest thing you don't understand here is that not everyone thinks the same as you. Each person decides for themselves what is "worth it." I never said you were not smart, never challenged your intelligence, simply asked you to stop telling people how to spend their money (I did say those business practices wouldn't work, which they most definitely wouldn't). I don't care about your credentials, as they mean nothing, and if you really want to get into a "what have you done" battle, I win.
    You obviously want things to be 100 percent in favor of the player, unfortunately that isn't how things work. Let's not discuss how things should work in a Utopian world where things can be fair to everyone, and instead come up with tangible ideas worth discussing.
    If others don't understand, them let them not understand, the more people are constantly told how they should think, feel, act, the less likely they are to actually do any of the things you want them to do.
    Last edited by B Legit; 09-14-2014 at 05:05 PM.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    If others don't understand, them let them not understand, the more people are constantly told how they should think, feel, act, the less likely they are to actually do any of the things you want them to do.
    If that were true then the media would be out of jobs and advertisement wouldn't sell products. People are influenced by a constant barrage of advice telling them how to run their lives, it's just more subtle.

As for the actual topic of title, maybe it's just me but owning Runic Robes from a battle long ago would not be anything to be that protective of. I don't remember any screaming when Apocalypse+ was on the auction block (but then again I probably wasn't listening anyway).

Erm...isn't all over? Subject moot?

Out of curiosity, if one were to buy gems to open chests to get an epic would that generally be more or less than the $100 to just straight up buy one like this?

I think the the biggest thing you don't understand here is that not everyone thinks the same as you. Each person decides for themselves what is "worth it." I never said you were not smart, never challenged your intelligence, simply asked you to stop telling people how to spend their money (I did say those business practices wouldn't work, which they most definitely wouldn't). I don't care about your credentials, as they mean nothing, and if you really want to get into a "what have you done" battle, I win.
    You obviously want things to be 100 percent in favor of the player, unfortunately that isn't how things work. Let's not discuss how things should work in a Utopian world where things can be fair to everyone, and instead come up with tangible ideas worth discussing.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. how one spends their money is their own business. im not asking this game be 100 % in favor of the player, just a better percentage than maybe 3 ish... or whatever its at now. its not a huge number by any means. i also agree with the media thing there, unfortunately people are a herding animal, they do what everyone else is doing. unless someone decides to walk away from that herd and speak out, nothing changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    1) Raid is [effectively] new.
    2) Not everyone heartily hates it.
    3) Not everyone is demanding an auto-special button.

There are a lot of different avenues GREE can take this game and not everyone will agree with everyone else how it should progress. I don't think selling epics is necessarily a good or bad idea. I can see the potential hazards on either side of that argument, so I've remained mostly silent. To those who have bought, congrats on your new epic. To those who have saved money, congrats on keeping a thicker wallet!
    the raid is no longer new by the stance that the exact same raid has been ran for 4 times now, the only difference is the sprite and element is different. there are huge problems with raid that i haven't even addressed yet - because they require much more fixing than adding a few lines of code (which is what the auto special requires). i was just saying the quality of life would be better adding that button. what NEEDS to be added, or fixed, is the entire way it shows who attacked stuff, and the amount of enemies downed. our guild has some dummy who keeps hitting 4 monsters and leaving nothing bits left. there is no way to trace that. they also need to revamp enemies, everyone goes to lvl one because its the best choice to attack, right behind level 3 if you can down it, level 2 is the worst points per energy behind 5 and 4. this was known a day into the first raid and its been talked about. they need to restat the enemies, and get points distributed correctly. ive seen people say you cant see who has done zero points in a war which may be crucial to guilds who are aiming at good spots. they got the bugs out by the second raid, now update the quality of life of raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrapz View Post
    Out of curiosity, if one were to buy gems to open chests to get an epic would that generally be more or less than the $100 to just straight up buy one like this?
    i actually like selling epics. i do, but not at 100 dollars. IF they sell them at 100 dollars, let them set a goal like kickstarters stretch rewards. X sales nets this being added to the game. Y sells gives you this and so on. get facebook and twitter into it, or whatever social media. get your technical teams on facebook like some of the other popular mobile games.

once again, i am Highly opinionated, mainly because i've watched this game do nothing for 2 years now. the epic boss shrine needs a makeover, no ones going to pay 30 gems to summon a boss from 2 years ago. i keep saying make the quality of life better, that means not absolutely needed things to make the game run, but heck if your gunna make a good game, aim for greatness. not mediocre. games producers who listen to their fans nearly always do better than those who do not.
    Last edited by sxespanky; 09-15-2014 at 09:27 AM.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

I agree with your last paragraph, Sxe.

As to Raid, I meant I liked the variety that Raid added to GuildWar/Blitz/Guild War/Blitz, etc. I'm rather keen on the milestone rewards package too (provided the gems and keys don't vanish)...

I personally like the raid boss...of course there is glitches throughout the whole game that needs to be addressed. The mono element armor is getting old. How about dual element raid bosses so the guys/gals who spend good money for their pixels get a armor that's worth having. The rewards for 26 through 100 are in desperate need of revamping. How aboutfixing the chests. I mean really..350 gems for 11 50 point armors? Make them worth opening... And back to the topic of selling epics. They would probably sell a lot quicker at a more reasonable price. You can join a alliance now and go for a top 25.epic for cheaper then what you can buy these.

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Can't but agree with the last 3 posts.

Good armor has to be bought in this 'game', one way or another. As the game is now, once the 'Kingdom of Darkness' has been mastered, you can do what you want, but there is no other means to get armor that gets you fair chances in all remaining aspects of the game other than to BUY it.

But the cheapest way really seems to buy into a so-called 'top guild' and leave it again after 'use' (if you have a life and also have to actually work for your money).
    The 2nd expensive option is to buy a chest lottery ticket (*much* less of a chance to get any decent armor with it currently, and IF you get one, it may the 3rd time of receiving one you already got, and pretty sure it will only be one that's outdated within just a few months).
    The absolutely most ridiculous option however are these direct armor purchases- not only does it feel like a 'sellout' (imagine Zelda being able to shortcut most of the game by simply buying the 'Ocarina of Time' at the beginning!), it is also ridiculously expensive for armors that are close to reaching their expiry date.
    Last edited by roookey1; 09-18-2014 at 07:00 AM.

In my opinion 100$ would be acceptable price for a brand new epic. Maybe like 30$ for old armor that isn't much different than the current eb+.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    who buys this stuff...

THIS is why mobile gaming is garbage.
    Apparently some rich people do. At a game I'm playing now, VIP11 and VIP12 spending tiers include as bonus for reaching them heroes exclusive to the tier (fortunately those 2 aren't really much better than other similar heroes). When reached with minimal spending, VIP11 I think still is $10k, yet a few people actually get to those tiers...
    (still like that game, since a $1000/month casual player would have a hard time staying ahead of a free playing tryhard...)
    But nearly every game that advertises through KnD's "free videos" has a boatload of "pay2win" complaints in their playstore reviews. I guess there's just more money to be made in in-game purchases than through upfront or monthly payments.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

You say right now that you would make it as cheap as possible while still being able to pay staff? I say bull****. If you honestly think that way you are not in the real world and don't have a clue how business works. That is exactly the reason you never will run any company.
    Yep, welcome to the real world where package delivery companies make their delivery crews be all 1-person mini companies they contract because that's cheaper for them, resulting in those delivery crews being overworked, underpayed, not building up a social security safety net and therefor probably not caring too much about how/where they deliver your package, just that it's out of their hands as quickly as possible. (on packages that needed my signature, had delivery guys forge a signature multiple times...)

Current capitalism is nearly as rotten to the core as communism once was...
    We'd need for ex. family run smaller businesses back instead of multinationals run by money/power-greedy psychopaths. And we need game makers to put "will player's enjoy this game?" first instead of "how can we lure in players in such a way to trap/trick them into spending as much money as possible?".

Taking screenshots to later add to the wiki is mostly while I still play KnD. (wikis, a nice example of people working together without trying to grab as much money as possible...) </rant>
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration