Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Selling (war) epics

Really? i know we are moneycows but why kill the achievement of having a war epic and it also being quite rare taken away?

Ill post more reasons why i hate this later but its just such a cheap way to make more money of knd
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Are you referring to the new champion pack?

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

Maybe Kerstman's Shroud will be one of the next Kanga

I actually liked it. They listened. You can't make everyone happy, but it's a much better choice than druidic.

And you mean to tell me that it's ok for top 10 guilds to spend money for war epics but not your average Joe? I'm sure plenty of players got this war epic for less than $99.

oh no selling epics shame on you gree (with a lot of sarcasm). I laugh at people who actually do buy them. I can get you a spot in the top 10 for 150$ to 200$ of most wars and you get the most up to date gear. you can buy a top 25 spot for 50$.

The game revolves around money and buying. the truth is few people will actually spend that type of money on a piece of armor. (pick your fights)
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

what you can buy for 100 dollars - right now on steam, you can get Devil may cry, remember me, and bionic comando for 17.99, dead rising 2 complete - 19.99, resident evil 6, devil may cry 4, re6 all dlc, for 24.99. skyrim 4.99, All for 67.96, that leaves you 30 bucks to continue shopping on steam... do you not see how effing ridiculous your being gree? why would i pay $99 for a 2Mb sprite, when i can literally take a friend out for dinner, and have months worth of gaming for the same price.

who buys this stuff...

THIS is why mobile gaming is garbage.

If i could make a game, id seriously make one for the people who want to play it, and make it as cheap as possible but still pay my staff. gree makes games to buy a mansion with every week.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

I dont buy this but i buy my t10 epics and i feel like its so much less rare now to have one but also such a ripoff at the same time for the people buying it now.

And i have too many games on steam already
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    And i have too many games on steam already
    Principle kangarooButt. its principle. never, in my entire life, have i ever seen DLC that cost 100 Dollars.
    besides train simulators 2 thousand dollars with of DLC (at 20 bucks each to "drive" a different train), most Down Loadable Content comes with new story, areas, and gameplay. youre just buying a new costume. how is this even legal? im just as mad about the Chests though, its a money grab, and people still buy into it.

I've gotten into it with people before, they say - i have money to burn, y not burn it on this. i make more money than you, so i can spend on this game. seriously the people who ever responded to these types of posts make those who cant buy these look like hobos on the side of the road. buying these don't make you look fancy, or like you have a nice job. it makes it look like you have a mental handicap, with no respect to money.

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

While it is an "improvement" from the previous Champion Pack, I am still not enticed enough to get this. For that kind of price point, they really need to offer more than that.

Cheers.
    Starlite, A Lvl-376 Knight of Android. [WBG-XYY-MHM]

Temp Guild Master of The Social Contract, Lvl-75 Guild

Bonuses: Earth(10%), Water(9%), Fire(9%), Spirit(10%), Air(10%)

Orc Raid: 10th Knight

So long as the champion packs are $100, I will not be a customer, no matter what side I fall in on the debate: "too rich for my blood".

EDIT (with respect to B Legit below): I don't have issue with those who want to buy this package, I just personally can't afford it.
    Last edited by Rookeye; 09-13-2014 at 09:38 AM.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    Principle kangarooButt. its principle. never, in my entire life, have i ever seen DLC that cost 100 Dollars.
    besides train simulators 2 thousand dollars with of DLC (at 20 bucks each to "drive" a different train), most Down Loadable Content comes with new story, areas, and gameplay. youre just buying a new costume. how is this even legal? im just as mad about the Chests though, its a money grab, and people still buy into it.

I've gotten into it with people before, they say - i have money to burn, y not burn it on this. i make more money than you, so i can spend on this game. seriously the people who ever responded to these types of posts make those who cant buy these look like hobos on the side of the road. buying these don't make you look fancy, or like you have a nice job. it makes it look like you have a mental handicap, with no respect to money.
    You are entitled to your own opinion, and I know your incredibly opinionated. But again, stop telling people what to do with themselves. They can spend money on whatever they want.
    You say right now that you would make it as cheap as possible while still being able to pay staff? I say bull****. If you honestly think that way you are not in the real world and don't have a clue how business works. That is exactly the reason you never will run any company. It doesn't matter what your personal morals are in the real world, nobody cares. Nobody tries to make anyone look like a "hobo," you do that to yourself with constant *****ing (whining) about prices. Don't respond to this unless it is actually thought provoked and well thought, if you're just going to repeat yourself for the 99th time, don't bother, just shut up.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

I bought this one. Yup, sure did. Do I need it? Nope. Will I use it in game play? Very very doubtful. But 1) it is a war epic and therefore non fusible 2)it's probably too low stat wise to be used as a war reward again, unless the reward tiers are expanded. So I figured it's my last chance to get one and I've liked the look of it ever since I started playing.

Does this make me Foolish with money? Maybe. But it's my money. Get over it.

Also I thank gree for listening. They didn't make it an old epic+ but they did make it a war epic so, that's a little something.

It's $100 which is probably what people spent on gems that war. It's not a terrible epic but it's an epic nevertheless. It'll still be worth having for a few months (unless you already have three Arclite/Ravages).
    no

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    blah bah blah
    constant whining? im sorry i think this community is full of people who have more money than sense. people make stupid purchases every day. unfortunately most purchases in this game is one of those. until Gree rechecks their prices of their digital merchandise, or decides to actually expand on a game that makes them ridiculous amounts of money with little to no effort needed to continue running it, it seems like a waist for you guys to spend as much as you do. after 2 years of fighting the same 3 day wars, is it any fun for you? or is it a chore you have to maintain because you "think" its fun. im not some moron just spitting opinions, I'm college educated with heavy emphasis in mathematics, computer programming and biology. so when you tell me my opinion is made up of me just complaining, you're wrong, its me noticing problems that should be changed, but due to the nature of the human brain, some of you cannot individually understand what your actually doing week to week. if enough of you REALLY want something to change in game, we can get it. Ask for new materials.

right now gree sees your spending as " we must be doing well not changing anything" , what they need to see is a dip in sales to add more content, because they are not the type of company to take initiative.

so yeah, i complain, because some of you guys don't understand how much your being taken advantage of.